Bloodbath station @ pandora

hanse

Rocker
Jan 24, 2006
Sweden
Happen to listen to "bloodbath" station at Pandora and this band "Krisiun" just appeard. To me they are Straithforward, evil, aggresiv with style! To my surprise its a Brasilian band. Do anyone know anything more about this band? Have you seen them live? Any record you can recommend?

*cheers* :kickass:

I've seen Krisiun live twice, they're okay. It's decent death metal, but there's much better bands. ;)

Ok, just heard this one song. Any particulary bands you could recommend? I prefer riffs, "hearable" growl and much energy and heaviness without being stupid fast like grindcore and stuff.

Ok, just heard this one song. Any particulary bands you could recommend? I prefer riffs, "hearable" growl and much energy and heaviness without being stupid fast like grindcore and stuff.

Although some "soft" grindcore may work out when im in the right mode... :saint:

Hmmm, a very good band with a special skill in playing extraordinary riffs and solos with a top of beautiful vocals is noone less than Herman Huligan...you should listen to that band! :headbang:

dodelidooo

Krisiuns latest album "AssasiNation" is pretty good IMO. Their earlier stuff isn't exactly bad but it's a bit boring to me. The new album however has some really nice parts on it so check it out if you want to hear more of them.

Krisiuns latest album "AssasiNation" is pretty good IMO. Their earlier stuff isn't exactly bad but it's a bit boring to me. The new album however has some really nice parts on it so check it out if you want to hear more of them.

Yeah, while I don't think Krisiun is terrible, they get pretty boring. They're too repetitious. For other death metal bands to check out, aside from any of the bands Dan has been in or played with, I’d say really old In Flames (Lunar Strain, Subterranean and Jester Race), real early Amorphis, Dismember, Illdisposed, and Scar Symmetry are good places to start.

I saw Krisiun when they played with morbid angel and Behemoth...and they are exactly what they were at that show, a good opener but not much more.

Old school SOILWORK is some of the best in its feild, Chainheart machine and steelbath suicide.

BEHEMOTH is some of the heaviest music out there right now, not the beat "hearable" vocals though.

A very small band out of kentuky is ABOMINANT, I'm obsessed with their album "ungodly" definately worth your time.

CALLENISH CIRCLE's "Forbidden Empathy" is a 2 disc compilation of all their early demos and cds. This band debuted around the same time as In Flames, similar style and easily just as good as early In Flames

THE CROWN, Deathrace King....buy it

Quite a nice blend of bands :) Some off which I heard and others not. Cool - thanks! Speaking off which and kind off changing subject (but anyway) any good festivals you could recommend? Such as Wacken. Both Europe and elsewere

Oh and Herman Huligan is an underestimated act, they should have gained much more attention while at their peak with the "Refuse to play Bingolotto" era in -95

A very small band out of kentuky is ABOMINANT, I'm obsessed with their album "ungodly" definately worth your time.

Heard their other 3 albums after "ungodly"? I kept tracking this band right after I heard "ungodly", however they disappointed me again , again and again:( :( :(

really? I very much enjoyed Ungodly, I've got 3 of their other cds, "Upon Black Horizons" Is neck and neck with ungodly...the other 2 cds Aren't that great (conquest, the way after)
I got all 4 cds for 30$ which was very nice though.

I've never heard of Herman Huligan what style is that?