Any interest in BLOODBATH?

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
BLOODBATH Seeking Live Dates
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 at 13:36:45 EST

Swedish death metal "supergroup" BLOODBATH have issued the following update:

"Bloodbath are seeking promoters who are interested in booking the band. All serious offers will be taken under consideration. Contact the band at booking@bloodbath.biz (note: this email address is only for promoters and not a contact to Bloodbath. If you want Bloodbath to play in your area, then contact the local promoter and not us.)"

As previously reported, Bloodbath have recently reacquired the vocal talents of OPETH's Mikael Åkerfeldt on the band's new mini-CD, Unblessing Of Purity.

Bloodbath's legendary Wacken 2005 appearance DVD will come out in a near future through Peaceville Records and there are plans to record another full length record which will be the third since the band was formed in 1999. This will possibly be recorded during 2008.

The Bloodbath 2008 lineup includes: Mikael Åkerfeldt (vocals), Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström (guitar), Per "Sodomizer" Eriksson (guitar), Jonas Renkse (bass), Martin "Axe" Axenrot (drums).

Who are DT????????

Dream Theater?
Dark Tranquillity?
Dark Throne?
Dork Throne?
bm-1.jpg

Sorry, I can't follow the Swedish death metal scene.
It's like a bad orgy where everyone hooks up with everyone eventually.

I heard some older BLOODBATH.
I thought it was catchy as hell....

I thought you would love it, so you could commit BALL GRAVY on Mikael.

It'd be cool to see them in the US, but I doubt they'd make it anywhere near my neck of the woods, and I can't justify traveling to anymore shows than I've already got planned this year. Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!

Did anybody see the hats they recently started selling? Eww.

I have the album when Mikael doesn't sing, and my distaste for Opeth would make me think less of the bloodbath album. does he go all shitty with bloodbath like opeth or no?

Thanks for the obvious, but why listen to a band so boring? WHY DAMNIT WHY

I don't find it boring. I find it highly emotional. I mean its like asking why anybody listens to the slowest of the slow doom. For some people it just connects with them.

But Opeth has a lot of musical talent, and I find the guitar playing to be very interesting, as well as the rythms, their timings, their interplay between the soft and hard.