Bloodbath tabs

'Amazing Slow Downer' from http://www.ronimusic.com/ for some of the fast bits (also for shifting the pitch so I didn't have to retune to B). Shareware version only lets you work with the first 2 tracks on a cd, but this is easily solved if you have a cd burner, just create a 2 track cd of a couple of songs you want to do ;)
The actual tabs themselves were typed out in notepad.

yourdeadgroom said:
'Amazing Slow Downer' from http://www.ronimusic.com/ for some of the fast bits (also for shifting the pitch so I didn't have to retune to B). Shareware version only lets you work with the first 2 tracks on a cd, but this is easily solved if you have a cd burner, just create a 2 track cd of a couple of songs you want to do ;)
The actual tabs themselves were typed out in notepad.
Interesting. Might have a look at that.

Its just a question of getting the timing exactly right, its hard to make it out at that speed with that much mud.

Yeah man it was a bitch to tab out our drummers technicality on guitar pro 4, i checked out that program metioned above though, it helps when your learning other songs and if you want to play them in B, I noticed most guitar pro tabs have drums on them, hard doing all the all the blasts and offsets, but if your deadicated to spend hours doing it, haha and your just plain bored, and want thsoe to understand your music to the fullest...

It just got to make sure to complete the bars. It is a bitch to retrace your steps, usualy everything is in counts if 4 or 1,2,3 's I do the drums first then the guitars over it. I usually play the whole song with the drums I made before I tab the guitar out.

I was wondering if on guitar pro i can extract the tab for just normal posting...is that possible? Like those Bloodbath tabs..

Well, now that someone seems to've asked for Breeding Death tabs, perhaps I'll do them ;)

(I actually figured out the songs back when it was released, but I've probably forgotten by now, will need to do it all again :bah: ;))

yourdeadgroom said:
Well, now that someone seems to've asked for Breeding Death tabs, perhaps I'll do them ;)

(I actually figured out the songs back when it was released, but I've probably forgotten by now, will need to do it all again :bah: ;))
Furnace Funeral !! :headbang:

please :D

yourdeadgroom said:

hahaha awesome might as will do ominous to if your real bored
id be happy with just breeding death though :D