Bloodbath Tabs...

I've never seen any...
and I've looked for them as well. ;)

In two months or so when school is finally finished I'll have the time to learn some songs by ear... might even tab out some songs.

If there's any song in particular you want to learn, let me know and I'll consider doing it. I'm currently on a quest to tab every Bolt Thrower song (currently working on the 'Realm of Chaos' album, having finished 'Honour Valour Pride' as well as various other songs, it's a bit of a nightmare actually ;)), but I'd be willing to take some time out from that for a song or two. I did figure out the songs on the ep, but never wrote them down, and that was a while ago so I've probably forgotten them by now. And don't ask for the entire album, but if there's one or two tracks you really want, and you can't figure them out yourself (don't just ask me if you're lazy :p), then I'll think about it.
No promises though ;)

yourdeadgroom said:
If there's any song in particular you want to learn, let me know and I'll consider doing it. I'm currently on a quest to tab every Bolt Thrower song (currently working on the 'Realm of Chaos' album, having finished 'Honour Valour Pride' as well as various other songs, it's a bit of a nightmare actually ;)), but I'd be willing to take some time out from that for a song or two. I did figure out the songs on the ep, but never wrote them down, and that was a while ago so I've probably forgotten them by now. And don't ask for the entire album, but if there's one or two tracks you really want, and you can't figure them out yourself (don't just ask me if you're lazy :p), then I'll think about it.
No promises though ;)

do 'buried by the dead'
headbob.gif