GR text tabs

I would search www.mysongbook.com for tabs for myself, but that site has been so messed up lately. Always with "error, please refresh page" and it drives me nuts cause I can't just simply download a little tab file.

Are there GR tabs for GP? I might try to get in there later... I noticed wankerness as a tabber of opeth.. woot 2 u, boo.

Oinkness said:
I would search www.mysongbook.com for tabs for myself, but that site has been so messed up lately. Always with "error, please refresh page" and it drives me nuts cause I can't just simply download a little tab file.

Are there GR tabs for GP? I might try to get in there later... I noticed wankerness as a tabber of opeth.. woot 2 u, boo.

If there are any they're probably copies of mine. That's been the case with a lot of others on that site. I've done Ghost of Perdition, Reverie/Harlequin Forest, Isolation Years, and The Grand Conjuration.

My friend wanted me to cover The Grand Conjuration, but I'm more interested in Isolation Years, and Hours of Wealth... great stuff.. I just finished recorded a cover of "In my time of need" today, vocals tommorow. I'm also gonna try a bunch of other songs, full list here: http://www.myspace.com/oinkness

Soooo yeah... I think I got most of those tabs though

wankerness said:
Export the powertabs as text. If you have a mac or something I'll do it for you, if you're just too lazy to download them then noway

please excuse my ignorance,, how do i export powertabs as text ..?

and by the way, oinkness,, all i found on www.mysongbook.com were guitarpro files so thats no good cuz i dont have guitar pro

thanks anyway

'If there are any they're probably copies of mine. That's been the case with a lot of others on that site. I've done Ghost of Perdition, Reverie/Harlequin Forest, Isolation Years, and The Grand Conjuration.'

You man have a serious ego problem...

no, he is just right.

maybe you don't have any idea how much time it takes to tab a song correctly. and when you have tabbed so many songs, only to see them be ripped by someone else, how would you fucking feel?

give wankerness credit, he deserves it. he tabbed more than a few GR songs.

btw wankerness, how is the novembre everasia tab coming along? ;)

Um fact is I'm one of the Opeth tabbers for MSB and I have never heard of Wankerness or his tabs not to mention me copying them but I DO know how hard it is to make one... I just checked out his Ghost of Perdition and it's pretty good but just the fact that you make a decent tab doesn't mean that the rest of the world is going to copy your work and cannot do one on their own... He's not the only person that can tab

Dr.Shiwago said:
WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT A TEXT TAB IF YOU CAN HAVE REAL (!) TABS?!!!???

CHEERZ!

well curnetly im not at home im visiting a relative and his computer is so screwed up so the only way i can manage is by text tabs

:Wreath: said:
Um fact is I'm one of the Opeth tabbers for MSB and I have never heard of Wankerness or his tabs not to mention me copying them but I DO know how hard it is to make one... I just checked out his Ghost of Perdition and it's pretty good but just the fact that you make a decent tab doesn't mean that the rest of the world is going to copy your work and cannot do one on their own... He's not the only person that can tab

If you look at some of those they're definitely copied from mine, end of story. Ex April Ethereal, Moonlapse Vertigo.

A. Iverson said:
please excuse my ignorance,, how do i export powertabs as text ..?

and by the way, oinkness,, all i found on www.mysongbook.com were guitarpro files so thats no good cuz i dont have guitar pro

thanks anyway

Umm, somewhere in the file menu is an "export" option, then you choose html, and then you can easily convert to .txt if you want.