Bloodbath TShirts Question

Damnationx

Here's to hoping...
Jan 24, 2004
CT, USA
Anyone have one of these, and are they smaller than American Sizes?

And how bad do they shrink when washed?

They are the same as American sizes, and mine hasn't shrunk at all in three months, but I don't dry mine in the dryer, I just hang mine up to dry. It feels like cheap cotton but it's actually better than all my other band shirts. Best shirt I own I would have to say.

Draped In Disease said:
They are the same as American sizes, and mine hasn't shrunk at all in three months, but I don't dry mine in the dryer, I just hang mine up to dry. It feels like cheap cotton but it's actually better than all my other band shirts. Best shirt I own I would have to say.

thanks man, now i'll be ordering one! :headbang:

I would like to thank Bloodbath for my size Medium Tshirt. I wore it for a full week before I broke down and washed it. still ever so soft. Best shirt in my closet, and although expensive [32.00 USD ouch], worth every penny.

Jinn said:
I would like to thank Bloodbath for my size Medium Tshirt. I wore it for a full week before I broke down and washed it. still ever so soft. Best shirt in my closet, and although expensive [32.00 USD ouch], worth every penny.

yeah 32 is a bit rough. none on ebay yet :\ i'll be waiting.

Danny said:
lol, don't wash them in a machine, if you have size L, you'll get size M at 40°c....
thats my bad experience.
btw: mines from "fiend"

but requesting t-shirts and longsleaves of the new album, where are they ???

Thanx for the info :) Fiend is a nice brand.

Does anyone know how long it takes for it to ship to you? Like how long do they take to process the order. I know airmail generally takes about a week.

Damnationx said:
Anyone have one of these, and are they smaller than American Sizes?

And how bad do they shrink when washed?

hopefully alot :D

i wear size small or medium usually, but these days mediums are more like extra larges :p

The Nightmares Made Flesh shirts say 25 Euros within the US and 30 Euros outside the US. I was wondering if anyone knows if they considered Canada to be within the US?

lucifer1126 said:
What brand is the shirt? Fruit of the Loom? Promodoro? Gildan?

Never noticed before, but just dug mine out of the wardrobe (I think it is one of the first limited ones... the logo on the front in white?) and it is a different label again.

It says,

"X-Large
No Problem
Sportswear
Knockout".

This too is very soft. Has been worn extensively, cannot notice any signs of fading and the print is still perfect.

They really are good quality shirts, a little expensive with shipping but definitely worth it!

Just looked back at the e-mail confirming dispatch from Anders, it was January 2003 and it is holding up very well. Not sure what happened to the poster that came with it though... Must be here somewhere, I never throw anything out.

I quite like them.

Not the biggest fan in the world, but as a DJ I know that I am going to have to play parts of this album MANY times over the coming months.

I make a point of listening to as much stuff as I can get my hands on, I end up collecting most of it too. I really am very sad...

Is my current choice more acceptable then? Probably not to most people.