Bloodbath

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
BLOODBATH have announced via their official website (http://bloodbath.biz/) that their forthcoming second full length album, the follow up to 2002’s Resurrection Through Carnage, will be titled Nightmares Made Flesh.

The album will feature the following 12 tracks: ‘Outnumbering The Day’, ‘Year Of The Cadaver Race’, ‘Draped In Disease’, ‘Cancer Of The Soul’, ‘The Ascension’, ‘Eaten’, ‘Brave New Hell’, ‘Stillborn Saviour’, ‘Feeding The Undead’, ‘Bastard Son Of God’, ‘Soul Evisceration’ and ‘Blood Vortex’.

:hotjump:

I had to stop taking Resurrection with me to work (I drive a delivery truck) as it was making me drive in an unsafe manner. I almost intentionally took a college student's head off with my passenger side mirror but stopped myself at the last minute. Something about that stomping breakdown in "Cry My Name" urges me to kill.

New album won't be the same without Akerfeldt on vox but of course I'll give Tagtgren the benefit of the doubt.

Hmmm. I will give it a try, but without Mikael :erk: I don't think I'll like Bloodbath the same. He's the reason I got the first cd when it came out, and then the other, but I'm gonna try :loco: