Bloodstock Open Air

Looks like they managed to wake up, as I got a message from a mate at about 11:45am stating:

"Evile are rocking my face off!!"

A further message, in reply to the question of 'Good set then?" was:

"It was awesome!"

I think he's happy.

mike owes a lot of people hokey pokeys.

loved doing bloodstock, was great to be playing for so many people! thankyou to all who came to watch us!

i somehow think i will now never escape shouts of vagina. even though i didnt plan it well enough as my guitar strap covered the last A so my shirt looked like it just said VAGIN. could catch on.

and im fucking annoyed as i ripped my middle finger open on my picking hand and couldnt play properly afterwards, weird liquid was coming out instead of blood which was bizarre so if you all noticed ridiculously horrible fuckups now you know why. that as well as i just kept fucking up.....

How did I not see that coming? >.<

Anyway, heres a photo from BOA I got with the lovely lads on the Friday (except Matt who I suspect was playing Robocop at the time) - so thats myself, my mates Greg and Chris, Mike, Ol and Ben. Who I believe turned 27 the other day, hes an old bastard now haha!

l_5ad79110a7ef0db61f06047fcd6fb7bc.jpg

I'll post more from BOA as I get 'em uplaoded. I'm too hungover to do much now lmao

How did I not see that coming? >.<

Anyway, heres a photo from BOA I got with the lovely lads on the Friday (except Matt who I suspect was playing Robocop at the time) - so thats myself, my mates Greg and Chris, Mike, Ol and Ben. Who I believe turned 27 the other day, hes an old bastard now haha!

l_5ad79110a7ef0db61f06047fcd6fb7bc.jpg

I'll post more from BOA as I get 'em uplaoded. I'm too hungover to do much now lmao

im very jealous of you, am gutted i cudnt go to boa

Now, that i realise..... what pickups have you got on that moser Ol? im specially interested in the bridge pickup. :)