Bloodstock

:hotjump:the entire band rocked ...... i think they are enthusiastic :devil: .... energetic :hotjump: ..... and ooooooooos personality :Shedevil: ..... with complete stars :yow: ...... their stage performance outshines this more than 100%

Wow guys! Thanks for the amazing comments....nice one about the Far Away keyboard solo MR Messiah!

SteelFrett....great to see you there mate and really chuffed you enjoyed both shows. As I said mate, if you and your good lady need somewhere to stay next time (as opposed to the car) please let me know and we'll sort something out for you both.

Shayne...hehe...yes very amusing...haha!

Anvil.....nice to meet the only other metal guy I know who likes cricket! Nice one!

Eagle, DM and Lydian Lady.....great to see you guys again. Thanks for all the support guys!

Hi Everyone

i just want to say a big thank you :tickled: to all of you who came to the shows and rocked with us, i will never forget walking out on stage to see a bunch of happy people, it was awesome !!!!!!!!

we must repeat this, i was talking to Vince (the Bloodstock manager) he is thinking of doing 3 days next year which will be awesome, i hope he wants us back.

just a quick thanks you list

Thanks to the Tour Crew......
Shayne Nadia and Simon the merch man thanks so much on and off stage the wine food and lemsips hehe, Simon you have done a great job mate thanks, its hard work i know.... :yell:

to the band ......
Alessio you rock i love your voice and i have never played with a better singer
Andrea replace voice with guitar and ditto
Steve W mate no words need be said we realised it when we where playing
hehe wow lets write some more catchy tunes now !!!!!
Gav mate 2 weeks and you blew me away, amazing feet and hand work wow
:D :D and no i couldnt hear you snoring !!!!!

to the PQ forum posters
keep posting and it was a pleasure to meet you all

what do you want to hear on the next tour ???

what merch would you like as well ??

i cant wait for the new CD it should be ready mid November in the UK
and we have just finished the new video documentry that will be on it too with a photo gallery

stay Metal !!!!!!!! :headbang:

Bassist_of_Osiris]Like I said dude your bass playing rocked.

Merch eh?? Well, t-shirts and hoodies wld be cool. Also, PQ Picks and Drum Sticks!!!

And songs off your new album too, which I cant wait to hear btw.

cheers amte

i cant wait to play Neverworld from the new album
maybe bloodstock next year

also look out the for Gods Festival in the UK next year too we will play there

European tour next Feb and we will do a few UK dates as well

steve s
:D

Well....I would definitely invest in a couple of cool picks. Personally I'm not a big fan of hoodies, they're too nu-metally. However, long sleeved t-shirts I think are the way forward.

I'd really like to hear you guys do one of your ballads live. Immortal Plains would have been great to hear at the gig, or whatever ballad you happen to have on the up and coming album.
With a bit of luck you'll get a little more time, judging at the reaction you've recieved. It did seem like you were on, then you were off again, but perhaps that's because I was enjoying it so much. And that is also dependant on whether you can handle it ;) hehe!!

Cricket eh?? There's nothing more frustrating than being an England cricket supporter. You think England might just win one, then they throw it all a way, seems to be the case every-time. I've been following the N-power test against south africa but I don't know what's happening/happened with the final tests. Would someone please fill me in?

The last test match starts tomorrow with england needing to win to square the series. I'm sure you, Anvil and myself will be following things closely. Alec Stewart's 133rd and last test.....what a legend that guy has been!

symphony said:
Anvil.....nice to meet the only other metal guy I know who likes cricket! Nice one!

Hey Steve - I've only just got round to signing myself up on UM forums; if I'd known you were a fellow cricket fan we could have had a chat (or sorrow drowning session :erk: ) about the recent England performances!

Anyway - great to hear Bloodstock went well for you guys - you deserved a bit of a change of fortune after the week or two you'd had! Just wanted to add my thanks following the recent shows we did with you and MR; a great couple of nights, and it was really cool meeting up and playing with you all. :cool:

Cheers - and good luck with the new album and everything else,
Nick.

Symphony said:
The last test match starts tomorrow with england needing to win to square the series. I'm sure you, Anvil and myself will be following things closely. Alec Stewart's 133rd and last test.....what a legend that guy has been!

With Stewart playing his last Test on his home ground, England must win.

Not to mention the prospect of having good ol thorpe back in the side. He'll be a demon on fire, about time we had some spirit to go with Flintoff.