BLOODSTOCK!!

sabbat35

Ginger Mullets forever
Dec 22, 2006
England
www.deniro.co.uk
Just want to a a massive massice thanks for an amazing gig at BOA!
You guys were superb!
Look where i was standing!

1173585083_6a38df87a4_b.jpg

1174472976_f0da2d8850_b.jpg

1173592461_7a9cbec665.jpg

1173583269_9748129e02_o.jpg

1174395478_4e149e96da_b.jpg

please please pleaase dvd??????????Thats CRACKING footage!!!!!! Greeat year to be a sabbat fan! say once again,thanks for signing evrything and the other lads at the prick tees stall hanging about all day - cracking day, great show - best band of the day and the SOUND!! The sound was superb, simon jones said you really had come together as a unit, and you could really hear it,naturally i felt a bit sad not to see sir scit up there,but hey, he was there signing and chattin soit made up for it.

Gizz did a crackin job by the way! Please tell him!

^Cheers RJ. Not Marshall cabs for Jack?

Great footage BTW. I have been watching "The End of the Beginning" concert quite a bit recently since my mate finally lent me the VHS. That's gotta be a collector's item now hey? My old VCR better not chew it up. :zombie:

How's the new Sabbat material coming along? :p

no new material. Jack (simon) was using my boogies on the bottoms of the stacks. Interesting with Randall, they're trying to get me lol, hadn't realised they'd used my name on the site tho . I thought I'd give the V2 a shot at the gig, sounded pretty brutal to be honest.

no new material. Jack (simon) was using my boogies on the bottoms of the stacks. Interesting with Randall, they're trying to get me lol, hadn't realised they'd used my name on the site tho . I thought I'd give the V2 a shot at the gig, sounded pretty brutal to be honest.

What's the deal with one of Simon's guitars having Jack on the name plate? It confused me greatly .

Only the boogie's were plugged into the head, the Marshalls were all for show

For those of you who were there I was the main stage guitar tech on Sat with the cap, beard and cut-off combat shorts.

What's the deal with one of Simon's guitars having Jack on the name plate? It confused me greatly .

For those of you who were there I was the main stage guitar tech on Sat with the cap, beard and cut-off combat shorts.

I think Jack is for "Jack Hammer" Simons other name,when he was in Holosade,though Im sure Andy will correct me if im wrong??

Dont spose you were about on the thursday were you?