Bloody Ninjas!

Crack Hitler

homeless
Jul 26, 2002
Finland
www.voihyvaluoja.tk
What's the invisible trend here? At the moment there's like six members but only two visible ones, them being us honest finns, mind you! So, you ninjas of eternal shadows, confess here why you consider yourselves worthy of hiding?

I never hide!hihi

but about this "Ninja" thing..you reminded me of what we call ninja's back here, no harm meant and no offense but, these are the arab ninjas:

_38111650_women_bbc150.jpg

card-saudi_women.jpg

Crack Hitler said:
What's the invisible trend here? At the moment there's like six members but only two visible ones, them being us honest finns, mind you! So, you ninjas of eternal shadows, confess here why you consider yourselves worthy of hiding?
can you see me now? if i'm at school i'm mostly not logging in when i'm just browsing. unless i've some crap to share with yous, of course.
donatello.jpg

i want to be killed by a REAL ninja *ultimate asiafan autoaggressive weirdo mode on*
011.gif

i had set the invisible mode months before.then i realised that everybody started doing the same thing for some strange reason.it must be a trend yeah.

for me being invisible?somehow i didnt want to belong to this forum but i keep coming back here all the time,as i dont have anything much to do on the internet :ill:

haha yeah i only got a few pics,as the guy who runs the site has registered the rest of them pics and there are no pics in the international sites :(

i want Hayate(The green haired stud) to print him on a t-shirt:( i'll ask the guy to give a pic to me:p