Bloody Swan is dead, long live Swany!

@Cerulean: Well, nevermind [Pokémon *lol* ahahahaaa!!! *lol lol lol* (;] ... but it sounds good and with unique I mean, that I've never ever stepped over it as a nickname in any other community, mail-address or whatever. :) So that's great... I don't like worn-out nicks and stuff :erk:

@paradoxile: Uh?! My hair is glowing? :erk: How then can I know that it's pretty dark at night? hmm??? :Smug: maybe it's holy but not necessarily glowing... white ... :eek:

@salient: Be thanked thy confusing wreck of a user! :)

Reactions: Hobo
Swany said:
@paradoxile: Uh?! My hair is glowing? :erk: How then can I know that it's pretty dark at night? hmm??? :Smug: maybe it's holy but not necessarily glowing... white ... :eek:

black can't glow...black by deffinition swallows light
but the photo is a holiness detector...it's just a representation...it's not what it looks like for real...in reality it's invisible

@Aprilhäxan & Cis: ;D thanx gals!

@paradoxile: No need to know my real name (; Lia's enough, alright? *g*

@m0rtis: ... hmmm... shampoo? :loco:

Okay folks... since this is my thread *hahahaaaa* *proud* *lolz* ... I'm doing this here:
Time to say goodbye!
In 2 hours I'm off to Tuscany [Italy] for one week!!! Another week without internet, another week without my own bed, another week without my CDs, another week without my computer, another week without YOU guys :(! But guess that's the price I have to pay for my strange lifestyle (; I love travelling and this time it's with my history course.
Expect me back in the unhuman early hours of saturday 28th. Plase don't get into any quarrels on here, please be nice to my little brother Unicorn and my lovely girls :Smug: I will seriously miss you all!

Farewell my kata-family!!! *hugzzz* ;D

P.S. Yepp Martijn, Daddy :p, I'll try to enjoy it as most as possible!

Swany said:
@Aprilhäxan & Cis: ;D thanx gals!

@paradoxile: No need to know my real name (; Lia's enough, alright? *g*

@m0rtis: ... hmmm... shampoo? :loco:

Okay folks... since this is my thread *hahahaaaa* *proud* *lolz* ... I'm doing this here:
Time to say goodbye!
In 2 hours I'm off to Tuscany [Italy] for one week!!! Another week without internet, another week without my own bed, another week without my CDs, another week without my computer, another week without YOU guys :(! But guess that's the price I have to pay for my strange lifestyle (; I love travelling and this time it's with my history course.
Expect me back in the unhuman early hours of saturday 28th. Plase don't get into any quarrels on here, please be nice to my little brother Unicorn and my lovely girls :Smug: I will seriously miss you all!

Farewell my kata-family!!! *hugzzz* ;D

P.S. Yepp Martijn, Daddy :p, I'll try to enjoy it as most as possible!
Have lots of fun!
And if it's gonna suck; the way home will be better:p
have a safe trip and everything