Blu Infinito

Midhgardh

New Metal Member
Oct 25, 2004
Hello, I'm from Italy and I'm new about this forum! I'd like to post here a link to a song of my band; Blu Infinito, extreme melodic metal influenced by Katatonia, Novembre, Eucharist and naturally Opeth. This is the link: http://www.vitaminic.it/cgi-php/get_file.php3?modo=1&bid=507859
Our demo is available for 5 euros (postage shipping included), for any info contact me at this address: surviles@email.it
So please let me know what do you think about that song!
Thx
Davide

hmm

The song itself is ok, but I don't care for some of the riffs and some aspects of production and arrangement. Also, not a big fan of the vocals.

With that said, it is still better than most of the songs I hear on the internet.

i quite liked it on a scale of 1 to 10.......10 being the evidence......1 being britney spears i would give it a 7

Thx for your replies!!! That is a old song, now the new stuff is more "personal" and most of swedish influences are leaving out.. For Valafar: Yeah, I totally agree with you; some riff are too much "swedish" and the clean vocals need mooooooore work, now I'm studying with a teacher of music...I hope to work better with clean vocals (and with growls and screams) on next issue :D
However thanks to all for your replies and for your compliments!!
Davide

Hey Davide,

How do you do? I'm the turkish guy who bought your demo. I listened to all the songs, they're quite good but a bit too brutal for that kind of music. The calmer passages sound a bit forced because of that. Maybe you should ease up on the heavier parts a bit?

That's a good song. I'm not really into the blastting drums parts though. The clean voice sounds really good to me.
I really like Novembre too and can find a big influence from them in your music.
I'd be glad to trade my demo with yours if you're ok.
Keep up the good work !

Hello Murat!!!
How are you?? Yeah, I'm in agree with you about the "brutal" parts, now I'm trying to get my music more natural as possible by eliminating swedish death influences.. They are still fast riffs and even some blast beats, but all will be more fluent on new stuff ( I hope :D ). I dont think I'll abandon soon an aggressive approach, but I hope to be able to play aggressive and expressive at the same time!
Thank you so much for your reply Murat, I hope to hear from you soon by mail!!