Bobby Jarzombek samples

jimbobhickville

Tyrant in Distress
Did anyone download those songs that Ron posted on the Ink site that were Bobby's songs for his drum clinics? They are freaking awesome. If Ink Complete wasn't proof that he is one of the top drummers in the business, these samples surely will. I seriously think Bobby could give Sean Reinert a run for his money. I don't know if they're still up, but if they're not, I have them.

hi man i'm new here and it's great to meet spastic ink fans!
bobby in my book is one of the best drummers i heard.
i'm a drummer too and i play and listen to a lot of porg but bobby just explodes and he is so smart in ways i never saw & thought.
Sean Reinert is a great drummer but NO JARZOMBEK.:eek:

I am very familiar with both drummer's styles, and know Sean personally. I think they each do things the other can't do. Sean has a lot of ghost notes, beat displacement and busy ride patterns at his disposal. Bobby has a lot of linear grooves and super creative sound combinations done ambidextriously. Being able to emulate either of these great players is pretty hard, but I have been working on Bobbys stuff for a while and getting some goodresults. Ithink the new upcoming SI will catapult Bobby to a new level of popularity in the drumming world.

Sean played with Cynic, Death, one song with Working Man (Rush Tribute) and currently Aghora. Bill Bruford played with many bands since the early 70's: Yes, King Crimson, UK, Earthworks, and he's appeared on other albums as a sideman.