Bobby Jarzombek's instructional video now available for purchase (clips included)

Could we petition somebody to get it on DVD??!!?? I PROMISED myself I would NEVER buy another video, it's time to make the switch!! Bobby, are you listening?? WE WANT IT ON DVD!! Puleeze!!

Never...another video? I have some great Watchtower shows on video. Listening to them on CD is one thing, but watching them do it live is inhuman. Can't part with these videos though, got them from Ron.

I totally agree with Jackson about having to see WT live to fully appreciate what they do. Truly amazing musicianship all around. The fact that they pull off the songs live while running around the stage like madmen is mind blowing.

Jackson, are you interested in trading copies of any of the video that you have? I have tons of footage going all the way back to 1985 through the reunion shows in San Antonio and Germany, including Ron's very first show with WatchTower. All good quality. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a list of shows I have. PM me or check my profile for my email.

This offer stands for anyone else who wants to trade audio or video too.:)