Bochum - great!!! And a some words for you, Warrel

...maybe you read it one day.

........................................................................................................

I just came back home from the Nevermore-gig in Bochum, actually I should go to bed, because I´ll have to get up again in 3 and a half hours to go to work...

The gig in was awesome, again I have no words for it! Still have all the fresh impressions in my head. It was wonderful, that Steve was there again! I was really impressed by his performance.

Warrel, you didn´t promise too much when you told me (in Haarlem, maybe you remember) Bochum would be a fantastic show. It was amazing!! So much energy, so much aggression on stage, so much passion in the vocals - unbelieveable!! For me it felt like breathing in the music, feeling it with every nerve of my mind, body, heart and soul. I never could imagine it could be better than in Haarlem, but it was! Incredible! An great experience.

And, Warrel, I had also been looking forward to talk a little longer to you as you said in Haarlem, but unfortunately that didn´t happen. Probably you just didn´t remember my face, or didn´t feel like talking. You must meet hundreds of people when you are on tour?

But I´m really angry with myself. There I sit in the same room as that musician who´s lyrics I´ve been loving and admiring through years, there are sooo many things in my head I would like to tell him, but I fuckin´ don´t manage to say even "Hi" or something! Fuck it! I´m a goddamn idiot!
It´s respect, I don´t want to get into people´s ways or something, so I guess it´s hopeless ;-)
And I´m not very good at the smalltalk thing, it´s okay with people that don´t mean much to me, but when it comes to a person, that is important to me in one way or another - like you, Warrel, because of your amazing lyrics - than I am too shy to open my mouth!
And then I drive home, I sit in my car, and I wish I could kick my own goddamn ass again for that!

I just had to get this off my mind, I´m sorry.
Thanks for (maybe??) reading, I wish you guys a lot of fun on the following gigs, see you in Frankfurt and Osnabrück . Can´t wait!!!!!
........................................................................................................
Good Night.

I have a pic of me and (some of) the boys taken in 97 on top of my computer desk (with other pictures, of course). God I hope I'm not shrining! :loco:

Wow. Have a Warrel shrine made of various fruits in your closet?
No I don´t, and it pisses me off when people are joking about something they don´t understand.

Nevermore´s music was with me through many years of shit and so became extremely important to me.
Metal is not just some sort of hobby, it´s fuckin´ LIFE! And Nevermore IS PURE FUCKIN´METAL, get it??!

haha....you sound like you're gonna cry.

"why didn't you talk to me ??!! Warrel, we miss you. We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you. I miss being near you! I miss your laugh! I miss - I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together."

Haha, okay.

haha....you sound like you're gonna cry. "why didn't you talk to me ??!! Warrel, we miss you. We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you. I miss being near you! I miss your laugh! I miss - I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together."

It amuses me that in such a forum there are always some people who jump like sharks on evey post that is little less fun, that shows a little more thought and personality, and real passion for metal music.

Great! Give me more of that, it´s fun to read!

And besides what the guy said above; Greetings from me, the one with the Backstreet Boys T-Shirt in the front row...If we should meet one day, I will explain. But you won't get to burn it.

Nevermorian said:
And besides what the guy said above; Greetings from me, the one with the Backstreet Boys T-Shirt in the front row...If we should meet one day, I will explain. But you won't get to burn it.

hey there! i didnt know that the guy with the backstreet boys shirt was you. we talked a bit before the show when we we're waiting for the doors to open... :hotjump:

TwistedSister said:
Haha, okay.

It amuses me that in such a forum there are always some people who jump like sharks on evey post that is little less fun, that shows a little more thought and personality, and real passion for metal music.

Great! Give me more of that, it´s fun to read!

you should try to express your feelings about such things without sounding so obssesive. You come across as a guy that has several restraining orders due to Stalking. :wave: :loco:

Woooo, no, no, no, that was completely misunderstood! Damn, my enthusiasm is about MUSIC! METAL MUSIC! Lyrics, guitar sounds...you know? :D
I just find it very fascinating to meet the "source" (yeah, stupid expression here...)of the sound that I love so much, which is Warrel, in this case.
Words have a great meaning to me, a great power also,
That was it. :headbang:

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
hey there! i didnt know that the guy with the backstreet boys shirt was you. we talked a bit before the show when we we're waiting for the doors to open... :hotjump:

Are you the guy working in a youth psychiatric (does this word even exist?) clinic or the guy who was there with the two girls, on with blonde hair to the ground?