Bochum - great!!! And a some words for you, Warrel

Besides; The most funny thing to me wasn't the fact that Mr. Dane reacted the way he did to my shirt; The most funny fact is that I met another guy with a Backstreet Boys T-Shirt after the show!

I guess this will start some cult, and in 10 years, you will be looked at when you wear a metal shirt on a metal concert... ;)

Anyway, Mrs. Twisted Sister, I can fully understand you. When music has a personal meaning for you, the sound, the lyrics, whatever, you feel that the artists have given you a lot. You want to interact with them, learn where there thoughts come from and maybe give them your idea about things...If you listen to music, it is some kind of communication, but it just goes in one direction, which isn't typical for hunams (<-- anyone remember Star Control part 2?)

And Tee; Yes, I am alive, even more then ever...Live somehow goes in the very right direction for me since this spring.

I can fully understand you. When music has a personal meaning for you, the sound, the lyrics, whatever, you feel that the artists have given you a lot. You want to interact with them, learn where there thoughts come from and maybe give them your idea about things...If you listen to music, it is some kind of communication, but it just goes in one direction, which isn't typical for hunams (<-- anyone remember Star Control part 2?)

Du sprichst mir aus dem Herzen. Die Worte waren wirklich etwas unglücklich gewählt, aber ich sehe, es haben nicht alle so mißverstanden :)

the_drip said:
h

"why didn't you talk to me ??!! Warrel, we miss you. We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without ya. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you. I miss being near you! I miss your laugh! I miss - I miss your scent. I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together."
Hahaha WHAMMY!

I feel the same way the topic starter does (sort of (excluding all the "This is true metal feelings I have. you not be so jokey jokey!!" :err: ). I'm always affraid to approach people I really look up to. One day I'll probably be able to see, they're people like all of us, just super talented people.

King Chaos said:
Hahaha WHAMMY!

I feel the same way the topic starter does (sort of (excluding all the "This is true metal feelings I have. you not be so jokey jokey!!" :err: ). I'm always affraid to approach people I really look up to. One day I'll probably be able to see, they're people like all of us, just super talented people.

Yeah, I'm generally pretty shy anyway, but when I meet someone from a band that I love, I normally turn into quietly-mumbling wreck, because I don't want to as seem as nutty as those dudes you see on various band home videos (Pantera, Slayer, etc), that scream, cry, and generally won't shut up! :tickled:

Riggers said:
Yeah, I'm generally pretty shy anyway, but when I meet someone from a band that I love, I normally turn into quietly-mumbling wreck, because I don't want to as seem as nutty as those dudes you see on various band home videos (Pantera, Slayer, etc), that scream, cry, and generally won't shut up! :tickled:
haha, Yeah exactly. I usually only have about five words for them and they are "thanks so much for coming". Or sometimes I tag on "you kicked ass". And that's enough for me. I scuttle off.

King Chaos said:
Hahaha WHAMMY!

LOL -- Interestingly enough, many famous people are people (and the ones that aren't, well, it probably wasn't the fame...). In fact, I believe Warrel even admitted to pooing once in a thread, just for Cara.

King Chaos said:
Hahaha WHAMMY!

I suggest not being afraid.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
the latter. the girl with the very long hair is my sister...

:wave:

Ah, I see. Quite funny to meet someone from the forum (without knowing it). I always kind of noticed you here when I have been more active back in the days, I always wondered about your name...Now I even know how you and your sister look like ;) Weird reality, isn't it?

TwistedSister said:
Du sprichst mir aus dem Herzen. Die Worte waren wirklich etwas unglücklich gewählt, aber ich sehe, es haben nicht alle so mißverstanden :)

Also ich hatte schon desillusionierende Begegnungen mit Idolen, da wär' ich froh gewesen, mich nicht mit ihnen verständigen zu können, weil sie dann doch nicht so drauf waren wie ich mir es worgestellt hatte...

Nevermorian said:
Ah, I see. Quite funny to meet someone from the forum (without knowing it).

yea, this wasnt the first time i met someone who i never seen before and knew through a forum.

Nevermorian said:
I always kind of noticed you here when I have been more active back in the days, I always wondered about your name...Now I even know how you and your sister look like ;) Weird reality, isn't it?

:headbang:
reality is great and sometimes kinda confusing... :loco: