Bodom Boots?

loWildChild said:
WHAT???? :err:

I never traded with you.... And for sure IM NOT A FUCKIN RIPPER. Ask all the people I traded with from this forum.... I still need to send bodomite some things...

FUCK! That pisses me off!!! I never traded with ya!!!! :yuk:

EDIT: Dont get mad about this post. BUT HELL!!!! This must be a mis-understanding!!! (thats the word?) cuz I never traded with you. SHIT

Eaaaaaaaaaasy thunder, I'm not calling you a "rip off", you very well could be an excellent trader. I'm just saying we talked months ago, had a deal set up where you were going to send first since we had never traded before, and nothing ever arrived in the mail and no further contact was made (until now). This is the only reason I'm hesitant to make a new trade. If its a misunderstanding I apologize, but how many COB websites are out there trading bootlegs with the title of "sintrade" in them?

A Journeys End said:
Eaaaaaaaaaasy thunder, I'm not calling you a "rip off", you very well could be an excellent trader. I'm just saying we talked months ago, had a deal set up where you were going to send first since we had never traded before, and nothing ever arrived in the mail and no further contact was made (until now). This is the only reason I'm hesitant to make a new trade. If its a misunderstanding I apologize, but how many COB websites are out there trading bootlegs with the title of "sintrade" in them?

First of all, The Sin Trade is administrated by both Nando and Zarok. So it's possible that you talked with Zarok instead. And, the second point: If you hadn't ever traded before, why would Nando want to send first? At least, if I remember correct, I had to send my package first when I first time traded with these lunatics. :lol: :lol: No offense!!!

Extendar said:
First of all, The Sin Trade is administrated by both Nando and Zarok. So it's possible that you talked with Zarok instead. And, the second point: If you hadn't ever traded before, why would Nando want to send first? At least, if I remember correct, I had to send my package first when I first time traded with these lunatics. :lol: :lol: No offense!!!

Thanks Toni!! ;)

Ok. Perhaps it was misunderstanding. We could try to talk again, no, A Journeys End?
What we were going to trade?

I must tell you people that I want to update The Sin Trade. Since Zarok its the new SOB webmaster, I think I might "split" the site. I want to do the best rarities section about COB ever.

Please personal mail me, A Journeys End. At least to know what we were going to trade! ;) :)

lowildchild@hotmail.com

And to make it finally a little bit more confusing I have to say that I got in contact with A Journeys End one week before he made this thread. But we were only talking what we could trade and not in the process of sending stuff. I don't even have your address, A Journeys End. You said in your last mail that you couldn't find enough bootlegs to make a trade right now. Well, I don't think that there is another COB bootleg site like The Sin Trade which has over 20 bootlegs so I don't know where else you will find more.

After all I would be happy if we (or you and loWildChild) could finally do a trade.

And Extendar: I didn't forget you. Please give me a little bit more time.

Extendar said:
First of all, The Sin Trade is administrated by both Nando and Zarok. So it's possible that you talked with Zarok instead.

I don't recall which one it was I talked to, it was multiple months ago, I wasn't aware there was more than one person in charge of the site.

And, the second point: If you hadn't ever traded before, why would Nando want to send first? At least, if I remember correct, I had to send my package first when I first time traded with these lunatics. :lol: :lol: No offense!!!

No no, "we" as in he and I hadn't traded before, and no reference list was given. Thus the reason I asked him to send first. I can provide you with hundreds of trading references of my own.

Zarok666 said:
And to make it finally a little bit more confusing I have to say that I got in contact with A Journeys End one week before he made this thread. But we were only talking what we could trade and not in the process of sending stuff.

The contact I had with one of you in which I talk about dates back months, not the recent contact we had.

I don't even have your address, A Journeys End. You said in your last mail that you couldn't find enough bootlegs to make a trade right now.

In most cases any cdr trades I agree to nowdays end up being at least 10 or more discs, for the obvious economical reasons (postage/packaging)

Well, I don't think that there is another COB bootleg site like The Sin Trade which has over 20 bootlegs so I don't know where else you will find more.

I'm not just after COB bootlegs though, I'll take bootlegs of any decent band and prefer a variety of bands in a trade.

Ok, if it happened some months ago then it wasn't me. We don't have to discuss it here. I'll write you a mail and then we'll see.

A Journeys End, we will contact again? Please mail me, ok?

I already got one of the new gigs (Shibuja 2003) in FUCKIN COOL quality. But this is soooooo rare yet :D

In a week I will have the complete Japan 2003 Tour.

Please mail me, man!!! It was a mis-understanding for sure. I apologisse if it was my mistake ok?

Ok, with both of you running the same site is it safe to assume you have the same bootleg list? If this be true then it probably doesn't matter which one of you I trade with, cause you'll just dub the shows for each other, no? If you have a show list, please send it to thesilentenigma@attbi.com, I can't seem to access the banner link this morning. ~Casey