BODOM EUROVIISUIHIN!

Google translate? :D
yea google translate ive only just started to learn finnish and am still not very good at it yet :( especially reading and writing it so please excuse my poor translation i hope to get better by participating in conversation through forums and such

yea google translate ive only just started to learn finnish and am still not very good at it yet :( especially reading and writing it so please excuse my poor translation i hope to get better by participating in conversation through forums and such
I hear Finnish is the 3rd hardest language in the world to learn so... good luck? :)

Reactions: blooddrunk23
One can only learn the basic forms of Finnish words, and there's good chance to sound like an immigrant prostitute doing so, so I'm not sure if it's the wisest way to spend time.

Last edited:
Reactions: blooddrunk23
One can only learn the basic forms of Finnish words, and there's good chance to sound like an immigrant prostitute doing so, so I'm not sure if it's the wisest way to spend time.
lol your probably right, i already speak serbian/croat, slovanian ( only a little though) romanian and japenesse maybe i should stop there :)

Except, if you are Hungarian so you can easily pronounce every single letter in your alphabet:p

Reactions: COB-666