Bodom keyboard references

what_tiiiiiiime?

New Metal Member
Jan 4, 2006
Does anyone know of any keyboard references (tab or sheet music) for any children of bodom songs ?:hotjump:

- Trent & Nikki

haha wat has the world come to? people rippin on people because they havent wasted there lives as much on this wonderful forum.

welcome aboard! i could only suggest your ear or you can try this http://www.tabit.net/ it is liek a cheap ass version of GP. it is like a tab that actually plays and everything

The Soulforged said:
haha wat has the world come to? people rippin on people because they havent wasted there lives as much on this wonderful forum.

welcome aboard! i could only suggest your ear or you can try this http://www.tabit.net/ it is liek a cheap ass version of GP. it is like a tab that actually plays and everything

you have 666 posts at the moment, good job.

Wings of a dream said:
Although maybe not what you're looking for, Get Gutar Pro 5 and go to www.mysongbook.com

being a keyboardist, this is deffo the best option, u can even have an on screen keyboard which is great if u cant read music, i can kind of play keyboard from just a guitar tab alone, but then i been playing guitar for about 7 months

TheWretchedScum said:
there are a couple options here. most of the tabbers always get the kaybord parts wrong, BUUUT you can go to www.power-tab.net and download that software then use tabs fromm www.powertabs.net . or, you can pirate GP5 and use mysongbook tabs, which are cool because it has a little piano keyboard display. Another option would be www.taborama.com which has tabs, but no midi.

Hey did you know that Guitar Pro 5 also reads Power Tabs? I think that's one of the most kick ass thing they added

Wings of a dream said:
Hey did you know that Guitar Pro 5 also reads Power Tabs? I think that's one of the most kick ass thing they added

hey that's awesome, i didn't know that.

that's especially good because i learned the bed of razors solo by ear, adn the last part i've always just ran my fingers along the keys because i couldn't tell what he was playing, (you know, that little closing sweep part) and the powertab has it right, but the guitar pro one is horrible. now i can get a picture.