Keyboard tabs?

Xidium

New Metal Member
Nov 24, 2005
Does anybody have a good keyboard tab site? Taborama has taken off all of their tabs and MYSB doesn't always sound right, and it takes a wile to put them into tabs (have the free versoin so I can't print out the sheet music). If not does anybody have a better tab for the In Your Face riff than MYSB does?

maybe some of us are looking for an easier, cheaper, way to get keyboard tabs without throwing down payments of what we are saving for college?

use www.911tabs.com it searches through multiple tab sites. You can make it search only piano/power/guitar pro tabs if you want. Power tab software is free, and it's not hard to find guitar pro out there free. I really hate what the music industry is doing though, attacking tab sites now. This is ridiculous.

TAB? Damn, what the fuck is a keyboard tab?
Anyone who isn't a guitarist should stop sitting on their asses and LEARN MUSIC SCORES!
Actually, guitarists should too, but importing the sick concept of tablature to keyboard is just idiotic

BloodyScalpel said:
TAB? Damn, what the fuck is a keyboard tab?
Anyone who isn't a guitarist should stop sitting on their asses and LEARN MUSIC SCORES!
Actually, guitarists should too, but importing the sick concept of tablature to keyboard is just idiotic
well yeah, key tabs are retarded, but what I meant was power/guitar pro tabs, which show you scores along with tab, so you can learn the keyboard parts

I would prefer actualy sheet music, but no one makes its for CoB. If you have some I would like to see it, but people only tab it.

tabs and shti are good for fucking around learning some songs, but If you want to be really good at music (Especially keyboard) you have to learn Scales and Chords.

I dont play much guitar but im just starting to get into scales and it makes alot of my writing way better and way simpler to write.