Bodom List

Everyone needs a hobby, DWD has his mom, you got that CoB stuff... :p
You don't really want to know about my obsession ;)

LOL @ Deadwinter

yeah man it cant be as sick as coreys obcession with jerking off with fruit hahahaha (not joking)

Repi, now that you've made your point clear, you can go back to your normal life of hardcore masturbation and empty revolt.

thanks for your post, though! keep it up sonny, keep it up!

Hmm. I would fuckin destroy the whole goddamn Afganistan if I had to, just to get my hands on the Something Wild LP and original copies of the Inearthed demos. I have also a huge collection, but I have a hangover right now, so I'm too tired of writing the shit down here. And hey Thom.. ship me a copy of that fuckin Elysee bootleg.. =)

I'm still fucking waiting for my Something Wild LP. Atleast I know I will get it because it's a reliable trader.

Offers above 100€ will be considered :D

Originally posted by Extendar
Hmm. I would fuckin destroy the whole goddamn Afganistan if I had to, just to get my hands on the Something Wild LP and original copies of the Inearthed demos. I have also a huge collection, but I have a hangover right now, so I'm too tired of writing the shit down here. And hey Thom.. ship me a copy of that fuckin Elysee bootleg.. =)

You got it man :)

I`m interesting how much you would pay for these items:

Something wild LP?
an other LP`s?
Inearthed Ubiguitous absence of remission and Shinig original demo tapes?
or something else?