Bodomized

Bodomholic

Nov 20, 2011
Belgrade, Serbia
I'm very interested in everything about lake Bodom, so I have some questions for you:

*Have any of you watched the Finnish movie "Bodomin legenda" (The legend of lake Bodom) from 2006?
*Or have you read books by Jorma Palo, called "Bodomin arvoitus" from 2003, and "Nils Gustafsson ja Bodomin varjo" from 2006?

These are hard to find in my country, so if you have some information where and how to find them, bring 'em on.

*Have any of you watched the Finnish movie "Bodomin legenda" (The legend of lake Bodom) from 2006?

Yes.

*Or have you read books by Jorma Palo, called "Bodomin arvoitus" from 2003, and "Nils Gustafsson ja Bodomin varjo" from 2006?

Yes.

These are hard to find in my country so if you have some information where and how to find them, bring 'em on.

They come in Finnish so it's useless for you.

I really have hard time believing someone from another country (this case Serbia) who doesn't know how everything is (and was) in here and doesn't have "touch to the earth" in this country could ever help with ideas on a fifty year old murder case. It's just about the murder case and there's not even any Bodom songs or Reaper in the background so you could find it boring, it's mostly gay to see how people were in the 60's.

But yeah I found it interesting, mostly because the doctors couldn't believe Nils Gustafsson had such a memory loss (which fueled theories he - the survivor - could've been the killer), but when the case was reopened in 2003-2004 I experienced a similar memory loss scenario, so I thought the doctors were idiots if they thought you couldn't lose your memory from the events. I never thought he was the killer - no other signs about mental issues during the guy's whole life, only one time he slits his girlfriend, friend and friend's girlfriend to pieces? And yeah they found out with new DNA technology whoever the killer was he wore Nils' shoes - but I happen to know there were other murder cases those times where the killer for some reason wore the victim's shoes! And I happen to have woken up after a drunk night wearing my friend's jeans, so there's full potential that evidence is invalid... but everything's possible, there could've been other guys as well. There was this weird German guy Hans Assman, who seems to be the killer when you read the book. Also the Lake Bodom kiosk keeper was always angry about campers, and after the murders he shouts "I did it!" and drowns himself in Lake Bodom. So you can't know.

Y
I really have hard time believing someone from another country (this case Serbia) who doesn't know how everything is (and was) in here and doesn't have "touch to the earth" in this country could ever help with ideas on a fifty year old murder case. It's just about the murder case and there's not even any Bodom songs or Reaper in the background so you could find it boring, it's mostly gay to see how people were in the 60's.

I was wondering the same. :(

They come in Finnish so it's useless for you.

I thought maybe some torrent that works, for a movie to download it, but... :(

I have to admit that I envy you in a way... And I like the way you think. I would like to know much more about murders at lake Bodom, but till now all I could find was on Google search or something...

P.S. Thank you for analizing, but I hope one day I will find it, and read it myself. :D