Scythes Of Bodom

Hehee......

Found again something on your site:

- Your site tells that the TW vinyls are released by Spinefarm.

- Well, they're not. At least my copy of the Green LP is released by Vinyl Collectors. It says: "Licensed from Spinefarm".

:lol: I'm really good at annoying people with some itsy-bitsy information like this..........

EDIT: I don't yet have the Black LP, so I can't yet say if it is also released by Vinyl Collectors or not...

You're fucking right, Extendar. Yesterday I was cleaning my LPs and I noticed that the black Tokyo Warhearts LP was also released by Vinyl Collectors and licensed by Spinefarm.

Originally posted by Extendar
Hehee......

Found again something on your site:

- Your site tells that the TW vinyls are released by Spinefarm.

- Well, they're not. At least my copy of the Green LP is released by Vinyl Collectors. It says: "Licensed from Spinefarm".

:lol: I'm really good at annoying people with some itsy-bitsy information like this..........

EDIT: I don't yet have the Black LP, so I can't yet say if it is also released by Vinyl Collectors or not...

Already updated ;)

They were only a support band and had about 60 minutes playing time in Japan. In Europe they are headlining so I guess they'll play 90 minutes. I also missed a lot of cool songs on their Japanese setlist. No Children of Bodom or Warheart. I don't know if they'll play Angels Don't Kill when they also play Evertime I Die. 2 slow songs? Well, ok. Why not?