Scythes Of Bodom

Originally posted by Chokehold
hi! good site! which the program, with you worked?
where am I download it, cause my program fucked up:mad:
(its time has come:( )
loWildChild did the whole design of the site and I think he worked with Microsoft Frontpage.

I'm a little confused. How come every time I try to add my name to the mailing list it says error? Does that mean it's not working or is it working?

You're not the only one. Everytime I Die erh... try to subscribe to the mailing list I get the same error. I hope loWildChild can fix that soon.

Originally posted by HateCrewDeathroll
I'm a little confused. How come every time I try to add my name to the mailing list it says error? Does that mean it's not working or is it working?

The Tripod server (where the pages is hosted) has a limit of 150 recipients by day to send emails.

This is the reason to the error. ;)

Try to do sth in frames, using sth called dreamweaver, its way better that micr. frontpage. More capable and usefull. Make sth with <IFRAME> so the site will open faster :D
But its still awesome page, if all sections will be finished :D

Originally posted by Zarok666
loWildChild did the whole design of the site and I think he worked with Microsoft Frontpage.

Hehehe yeah. But no. I also used other programs. Mainly Frontpage, cause I had to work with a lot of shit.... But NOTEPAD.EXE is better than Frontpage. Fuckin tables in frontpage fuckin suck! SHIT! :mad:

Bill Gates and his empire :puke:
I want Linux!:cry:

Oh my fucking god!!!!! Oh shit! Thank you so much for reporting this to us, Rappion. We're very sorry for this mistake. I promise that we'll correct that within the next 3 years. :p ;)

Originally posted by ~Rappion Lapsi~
Another mistake... There reads "Tullikanari" in "Tour archive" section, its Tullikamari.

Sorry but.... not my mistake. I just dont know all the Finland cities / etc.... Anyway, I will correct it. Now I must back to fuckin excel, bye.........................................................................

Ok, Boris. I wait for it. And by the way, the Necrophagia clip was one of the coolest and sickest videos I've ever saw. This is exactly the kind of stuff me and my friends like.

I have some ideas for updates for the site but unfortunately not much time now.