Scythes Of Bodom

There is still very much which needs to get changed and improved at the site (not only loWildChild's horrible English :p ;) but also some facts which aren't correct). And yes, we will increase the font size.

I hope we can update the site soon and include some rare and unreleased COB pictures and the other shit I mentioned.

Yeah ! It looks great !

But... but... but... AAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH !?!?!? :eek:
Where's the right click ?! :confused:

I know there's a possibility to disable right click on the whole page, but not on the links, which is good, so you can protect your work without making the site boring to visite (I very often use right click-> open in a new window, so the right click disabled is always quite confusing and boring for me)

Originally posted by for-will-drive-devil
I know there's a possibility to disable right click on the whole page, but not on the links, which is good, so you can protect your work without making the site boring to visite (I very often use right click-> open in a new window, so the right click disabled is always quite confusing and boring for me)
There is another way if you use Internet Explorer. Just press the shift key and hold it down while you click on a link and a new window should open.

(I very often use right click-> open in a new window,

Same here. I cant live without right button :lol:

And if ya can read HTML, it dosent matter can you press right button or not :p You can still "steal" anything you want :D

Originally posted by Zarok666
There is another way if you use Internet Explorer. Just press the shift key and hold it down while you click on a link and a new window should open.

Mmh yup', I didn't knew that...
But there's still a problem, I can't hold something to eat in my hand while brwosing your site !:lol:

Yeah ! It looks great !

But... but... but... AAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH !?!?!? :eek:
Where's the right click ?! :confused:

Shit yeah. I know what you mean.... I will think something to change that...