Scythes Of Bodom

Originally posted by ~Rappion Lapsi~
Same here. I cant live without right button :lol:

And if ya can read HTML, it dosent matter can you press right button or not :p You can still "steal" anything you want :D

Thats what I told Zarok. But hell.... some nerds dont know how to. We put all that shit cause there are a lot of sites about COB that are exactly the same.... :mad:

sweet page

nice, clean design and everything is just... THERE, easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.

VERY nice work.

congratulations loWildChild and Zarok666. they should fire the current webmaster of cobhc.com and hire you guys instead. :headbang:

Originally posted by loWildChild
Thats what I told Zarok. But hell.... some nerds dont know how to. We put all that shit cause there are a lot of sites about COB that are exactly the same.... :mad:

Boys, sincerly, trying to protect the html code with javascript doesn't work anymore, 'cause now with the new broswers (mainly IE 6) there are other ways to steal the code and other stuffs. It works a little but, just for the nerds who don't pay enough attention with the things.

And yeah there are many clones around the net, but the best you
can do is do your best with YOUR WEBSITE, by this way everybody will know that yours it's not a copy. :D

In my page I just protect the photos, probably by the same way you have done.

Yeah... I already enabled again the right clicking in the home page. I will do it in the other pages soon.

PD: Thanks again for the mailing list, Eduardo! :)

Don't worry my dear friend...:D

When you need some help just ask :)

Awesome awesome site. One thing, Sixpounder is spelled wrong. haha, I'm very picky.

A question - Has Ale or Henkka done any side projects that i could download or buy? I already have Warmen, Virtuocity, and Sinergy. That's all I know!

Originally posted by HateCrewDeathroll
Awesome awesome site. One thing, Sixpounder is spelled wrong. haha, I'm very picky.

A question - Has Ale or Henkka done any side projects that i could download or buy? I already have Warmen, Virtuocity, and Sinergy. That's all I know!

Sixpounder is spelled wrong? What do you mean? Is Sixpounder, not Sixpuonder...

Yeah, this happens when loWildChild just copies and pastes texts without reading them...:p It will be fixed soon.
As far as I know they didn't participate in any side projects. I just heard once that Ale plays in a 70s cover band but I don't know anything about that.

Originally posted by for-will-drive-devil
Maybe you could add an "equipment" section, even if I just have to ask on this board if I want some precision about any equipment they use I think !
I was thinking about something like this, too so I think there will be soon a section for this.

Sixpounder is spelled wrong? What do you mean? Is Sixpounder, not Sixpuonder...
Let there be a brain!! Nando, take a look at our discography section. It says "Sixpuonder"! Correct that!!

Well, went there to check out the discography section.

Noticed:

- No info on HCDR promo
- No info on SW regular Spinefarm release with the NEW logo

And, I would surely like to get my hands on those MC versions of SW, Hb and FtR, and the HB promo......................... Also, for some reason, I don't have the FtR Nuclear Blast digi.