guido.jpg

:Smokin:
yo, no smoking in the gym....
:kickass:
no beer either....
:headbang:
TURN IT UP!

Haha! Good stuff!

BUUUUT! CHECK THIS OUT! Seriously this is great stuff here and it's just about 2 minutes long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Good stuff!

BUUUUT! CHECK THIS OUT! Seriously this is great stuff here and it's just about 2 minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBWMRRWOrM

Heh, I think this guy or some guy who looks like him caused some kind of controversy some years back because he was injecting all kinds of stuff into this muscles and became a morbid bodybuilder of some sort which every serious bodybuilder hated of course.

He was very open about this experimenting on his body and wasn't trying to win anything, just thought it was fun experimenting and getting crazy results. Anyhoo, he looked very much like this guy...but you can get those results by injecting a lot of other things than sterioids. The question is why anyone would do that to their own body?

Heh, I think this guy or some guy who looks like him caused some kind of controversy some years back because he was injecting all kinds of stuff into this muscles and became a morbid bodybuilder of some sort which every serious bodybuilder hated of course.

He was very open about this experimenting on his body and wasn't trying to win anything, just thought it was fun experimenting and getting crazy results. Anyhoo, he looked very much like this guy...but you can get those results by injecting a lot of other things than sterioids. The question is why anyone would do that to their own body?

I guess it's addiction. These guys have messed up visions about fitness (imo). It should be a way to get in a better and healthier shape and/or to get stronger, but these guys focus so much on the process that they get in this weird (downward) spiral where they want to get bigger, better and stronger while forgetting the "why".
Interesting parallel with some aspects of modern economy perhaps ;)

I guess it's addiction. These guys have messed up visions about fitness (imo). It should be a way to get in a better and healthier shape and/or to get stronger, but these guys focus so much on the process that they get in this weird (downward) spiral where they want to get bigger, better and stronger while forgetting the "why".
Interesting parallel with some aspects of modern economy perhaps ;)

Hehe..you might be right. My theory is that..heh..one of my theories after seeing yours here is that they somewhere along the pumping come to realize that they will never be the best, so they rather become something else that is "special" to give them the attention they need. They "why" might have changed along the way and become...whatever, as long as I do something that feels somewhat special and meaningful. Yes, this MUST be it ;)

This is one weird conversation though..or whatever it is..your parallel with modern economy is kinda neat..hehe.

Btw: the fake tan is SO hot :D