Body mods (piercings, tattoos, etc)

s a o, nice tattoo. I got nothing yet, though I know a lot of guys with only their left ear pierced. If I ever get a tattoo I think the best and safest place for me to get it would be my ankle. I wouldn't really want one anywhere else on my body.

Pheonix, I don't think it would look gay. I've seen it on guys.... but I will say that I much prefer it on men with long hair as opposed to short hair. When guys are all metro and feminine with it, they look gay.

When I get some cash on my hands I'm getting the boyfriend a nice shiny Baphomet tattoo on his left arm. Yum.

Got my first tattoo this last Friday :)

4557357_l.jpg

This is my most recent tattoo. I'm sorry that there's not a better picture of it. Anyway, it's an eye on my right shoulder blade.

tattoo.jpg

This is my ninja star tattoo. Metallica, of course. ;)
lisa024.jpg

And this is when I had spiderbites and green hair. I had to get rid of both for work. Right now I just have my tongue and nose done. I rarely wear my tongue barbell, though.

l_c3d331ef594f76b60b27e55407e65291.jpg

In the future I'd like to get my lip pierced again. I'm thinking that the beginning of next year is when I'll get another tattoo..or two.

Pheonix, I don't think it would look gay. I've seen it on guys.... but I will say that I much prefer it on men with long hair as opposed to short hair.

Long-haired fellows or bearded baldies get the thumbs up from me.

I'm considering something along these lines:
1794243mz9tw8.jpg

Whenever the current "skint-ness" subdues...

I think it'd be funny to get a really geeky tattoo.. like something from my aerodynamics class, or the Bernoulli law or something :D
At least it'd be original.. kinda