Bogarts show in Cincy 12/6

L M Baker

New Metal Member
Dec 5, 2003
Springfield, Ohio
Visit site
Who's going?

I'll be there. I'll be the semi-skinny dude (162 lbs. - all gut), with extremely short (nearly bald) blonde head, wearing a long-sleeve black Iron Maiden "Killers" shirt with tan cargo pants, biker-style leather jacket, and Dream Theater knit hat.

After reading that description I can't help but think...how'd I ever get married to such a hot babe? o_O

She'll be with me, so if you can't find me in the crowd find a hot babe (I'm sure there will only be a small handfull of them) and look to her left. :loco:

Say hi! I'd love to meet ya! :D

Ill be there too. I live in louisville so will be making the trip. Ill probally have a black shirt and black nike hat...Ill be there with a long haired blonde. We will probally be standing up front most of the time... Never been to bogarts, but heard its an ok place. Ready to freaking rock.

Well, my wife is too ill to go, so I'll be taking a friend instead. And my leather coat wont fit my gut anymore, so I'll be wearing my blue parka instead. :Smug:
I'll probably grab a table by the balcony as I have a condition that will not allow me to stand for any long length of time. It's called Still's Disease...it's a rare and chronic form of Rhumatoid Arthiritis...but that's another story.

For now...

:headbang: