Bogner uberkab vs Mesa recto std and trad

Apr 30, 2006
Hello, I am pretty new here but im interested to hear peoples thoughts on the aformentioned cabs as I personally own a uberkab and im not that happy with it.

I don't like how they mix the speakers in the Uberkab - but I don't like G12T75's very much. Not to mention that when only mic'ing up the V30, you still get some bleed from the G12T's.

My favorite cab is the Mesa oversized 4x12. The Traditional is awesome, as well, but I prefer the bigger low end and fuller sound of the oversized. It sounds absolutely HUGE!

I know what you are saying, but I think my standard marshall 1960A sounds a lot more crushing than the bogner with my powerball. Although when I purchased the bogner I ab'd it with the bogner full v30 loaded cab the oversized mesa slanted and a vht fat bottom... pretty gutted that I came away with the bogner my ears must have fooled me haha.

I move speakers around quite often, and cabs can make significant differences. v30 in my Mesa 2x12 is a good bit brighter than a v30 in my Ampeg V4 4x12.