Boise cancelled

Man!! That sucks!! 2 days away and my dad and I have tickets and everything. I wonder if we'll get reimbursed in some way... I live 2 and 1/2 hours away in oregon (about 5 hours from portland and i have to work sunday anyway so I can't go to Sabalah's or whatever it's called) and I was really looking forward to seeing these guys. My dad's not going to be too happy. Oh well.

You should get the money back if the gig has been outright cancelled, unless they promise to visit on a future headlining tour.

Sorry to hear that man.

Frickin' politics man. If it was out of the band's control, then the venue sure screwed us out of a kick ass show. The metal scene is quite alive in Boise. I went and saw Lamb of God with Shadows Fall and Cephalic Carnage in April and the place (BIG EASY) was packed! I know for a fact that Nevermore has a great following there. So you see, Idaho (although, yes, it is a sucky ass state) does love metal. I wonder what happened? Oh well, the tour bus has to come through Baker City anyway so maybe I'll see them on their way to Portland. Meh.

The fact that they would do a show in idaho and completly skip over Minnesota(where they have legions of fans, mind you) urks me. Please, nevermore, make sure you stop in minneapolis.

Dead_Lioness said:
^ Wally is such a bah name for someone named Warrel....

Hey...my cat is named Wally. :cry: It is a she (no laughing) and named after Warrel. 'Wally James' is her name. She is almost 15 years now. I have a picture of Wally and Wally but cannot locate it. So here it Wally alone. :Spin:

TZ20091219251103.jpg