Bollocks, bastard, fuck, wank, shit, twat!!

Black Lagoon

Apr 24, 2001
Cornwall, England
Visit site
Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Sorry for swearing, but my car has blown up and is dead. It means that I have to buy a new one, so my Saxon trip to the Astoria has got to be cancelled.
As much as I'd still love to go there is just NO way I can afford it now. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Aww, that's a shame Lagoon - was quite looking forward to meeting you...you seem like quite a "character"...plus, I was gonna enjoy taking the piss out of your accent! :lol: It's a bit inconsiderate of you to spoil my fun - I'll have to take the piss out of Paxoman's accent now, as usual! :D :lol:

No, seriously though, that IS such bad timing :( I take it from the swearing you're not best pleased yourself? :lol:

The misses could get a second job Pax, but putting up with me is a job in itself!
As for taking the piss out of my accent Sammi, do the words Pot, Black and Kettle mean anything to you?! :lol:

Thanks for the thought about the lift Eagle, but unfortunatly the nearest motorway is 60 miles away from my house!!

Oi, Lagoon - what are you trying to say - that I'll have a funny accent or something? :lol: I'll have you know, I'm a "posh Northerner"!! Well, ok, I know we're a rarity, but there's no-one more posher than what I am!! :D ;)

Originally posted by Black Lagoon
Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Sorry for swearing, but my car has blown up and is dead. It means that I have to buy a new one, so my Saxon trip to the Astoria has got to be cancelled.
As much as I'd still love to go there is just NO way I can afford it now. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Me neither......my private jet broke

:lol: :lol: :lol: