Bon Jovi ? Pick some more at Bryant...

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Ok since everyone is picking at Bryant.... pick some more. I absolutely dig the shit out of the newer Bon Jovi country song. I think he has a great voice and is a great songwriter. Talk about someone who has never sold-out.

Bryant

Not really into that song, though I do like country music. Bryant, do you have the Young Guns soundtrack that JBJ did? I love that album and I think it really shows him off as a singer-songwriter.

Regulus said:
While I think Ritchie Sambora is a talented guitarist I personally think of Bon Jovi as a long haired version of the Backstreet Boys.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HOTTER than any backstreet boy and looks much better in leather!!!:saint:

I won't pick on you for your music choices...... just your BEER choices!:lol:

f.y.i. there are 2 versions of that song, one is a duet w/ country singer
other is just him and the band and more rock.:p

I don't like the country stuff as much as the more rock-Bon Jovi, not my fav band, but I like alot of their stuff and indeed very honoust musicians....But country; naaaa, so.....: pick, pick , pick ... ;-)

I like a lot of old school country I mean who cannot relate to lyrics such as;

"I got friends in low places, where the whiskey flows and beer chases the blues away....":kickass:

I like me a little BJ every now and again. Wait, let me rephrase that. BJ is one of the crossover areas that my wife and I both enjoy. Wait, let me rephrase that. :heh:

My wife and I both like quite a bit of Bon Jovi's stuff so it gets played a lot on road trips and such. He's got some good, catchy, rock and roll tunage. Nothing wrong with that. I saw them on the Slippery tour with Cinderella as the warm up. They're both seriously hard working bands.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm a little embarassed at my moment of throwing caution to the wind. But I was so damn giddy from getting back on UMOS! :lol:

Bryant said:
Ok since everyone is picking at Bryant.... pick some more. I absolutely dig the shit out of the newer Bon Jovi country song. I think he has a great voice and is a great songwriter. Talk about someone who has never sold-out.

Bryant

Bon-Jovi is not old school metal. Wrong forum.