Bon Jovi

Archetype

Jul 22, 2004
What does everyone here think of Bon Jovi?
I like Keep the faith & these days. I think these 2 albums showed maturity in their music.

I do quite enjoy their 80s cliche stuff as well. I used to be like 'oh its glam so keep that shit away from me, anthrax, megadeth, metallica, slayer only'. But now I don't care.

So much for the fact that Bon Jovi say they don't do their laundry in public when Jon was seen at a Kerry rally performing.

I like the old stuff, like Slippery When Wet album. Wanted Dead Or Alive kicks ass, so does Living On A Prayer...some of their newer stuff is cool, with exception of the supergay ballads, such as Thank You For Fucking Me or what´s the name, I just can´t stand this crap!

I don't care what other people think of the music I play, if you like it, play it , don't follow trends , discover youre own music.
We all know that JohnnieCzech is on Fred Durst his dick 24/7 :) let him!!

and yes: I also have cd's from Bon Jovi, LB, BSB, Boyzone, Madonna, Neil Diamond, TLC you name it I got it, as long as it gets me laid, i'm a happy man!!
btw my new girlfriend is 20 and just shaved her chonch for me!!!

dutchy said:
I don't care what other people think of the music I play, if you like it, play it , don't follow trends , discover youre own music.

and yes: I also have cd's from Bon Jovi, LB, BSB, Boyzone, Madonna, Neil Diamond, TLC you name it I got it, as long as it gets me laid, i'm a happy man!!

AMEN.

dutchy said:

Fuck off dude you smoke Fred D. yourself! :lol:
My new GF is 19 and waiting for the shave! :hotjump:

Yay! Good to see people having the balls to say they like Bon Jovi unlike some people on the Megadeth boards who think its 1983 and they shit like Bon Jovi are fags and are for fags.

I can deal with Bon Jovi. I mean it's a little sacharine for my taste but I do dig some of that hair band stuff. I do find Jon Bon Jovi too pretentious for words but, hey, if I was selling out Giant's stadium I probably would be as well....and he did try and resurect Billy Squier so how bad can he be?