Bonded By Blood sign management deal with Salem Rose Music

Moshking

Aug 1, 2002
Azusa, CA
www.moshking.com
Pomona, California’s Bonded By Blood are now managed by Marco Barbieri of Salem Rose Music. The young thrash band will release their second album, Exiled to Earth, via Earache Records this summer and are already stepping up their live activity by playing various west coast/southwest shows to precede the album’s release alongside Exodus, Heathen, Finntroll, Toxic Holocaust and Warrel Dane. The release will be supported with aggressive US and European touring, including spots at Bloodstock Open Air and Brutal Assault Festivals.

“I’ve been aware of Bonded By Blood since their demo days and have watched the band from the sidelines. With the new album the band and Earache really wanted to step up the visibility and touring and asked if I would be interested as they like the work I’ve done developing Warbringer,” explains Salem Rose Music owner Marco Barbieri. “I had my concerns working with another thrash act but upon hearing the group’s new album, which is far more unique, immediate and intense, and speaking to the guys I was encouraged to join their team and we’ve been in conversations about some great opportunities yet to be publicly announced.”

Singer Jose Barrales had this say about the new co-operation, “I’m glad to see that Bonded By Blood and Marco have joined forces. He has a great resume and has done great things for the bands on his roster. With Marco in the picture Bonded By Blood will take a big step forward to become a big contender in the metal world.”

Salem Rose Music was formed a little over two years ago when Marco Barbieri stepped down from his Presidential post after 12 years at Century Media Records to return with his family to Las Vegas and join his father in their Property Management, Investing and Real Estate Development business. Having 20 years of professional music experience it was difficult for Barbieri to leave the business entirely and he has kept himself busy part-time handling the careers of Warbringer, Abigail Williams and Pathology, as well promoting local events, running his own Publishing Company and consulting others in various musical endeavors.

For more information –
www.myspace.com/bondedbyblood
www.myspace.com/salemrosemusic
[FONT=&quot]or email - salemrosemusic@aol.com[/FONT]