Book of Blood

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
On the DVD "A trip through Red Times" they have a live clip of BOB done on New Years eve 1989. I believe this was Dave Prichard's last live gig before he passed away. What a great song, and Dave's solo RIPS!:OMG:

I was wondering does anyone know who the other guitarist is? It's not Phil or Jeff. Some blond guy whose hair is so long it obscures his face.

Any ideas? I've always wondered who that was?

Blatz for all you fuckers!

I was actually at this show.... I believe it is Alan Barlam (last name spelling could be wrong). He was the guitar player in a band name Hellion (who was managed by wendy dio) from L.A., and had a femal singer. Not a bad band, just nothing special. From what I understand, it was between Alan and Jeff to get the gig, and Jeff obviously got. Alan was a good guitar player, but had a huge ego. Jeff fits the band better as a writer and person.

Thanks for the data! You were at that show? That rules. Glad you had a chance to see Dave, something I was never fortunate enough to see!!

I had a friend, who for years, claimed that the mystery guitar player was James Hetfield. Something I always laughed at!

Blatz for you, my friend!!:kickass: