BOOTCAMPS shipping now!!

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
http://tribunalrecords.bigcartel.com/category/bootcamp-series

IMG_3208.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, glad you weren't offended :p But yeah, that's what I saw when I saw that cover! Geoff Tate, with album title very appropriate to Geoff Tate, spilling his Insania™ Red Wine!

I just ordered all 5 and am looking quite forward to checking them all out. I also want to add we're very pleased to be a part of an upcoming Bootcamp Series. Thanks to Matt and Ed for the opportunity to get our stuff back in print once again!

Joe

I just ordered all 5 and am looking quite forward to checking them all out. I also want to add we're very pleased to be a part of an upcoming Bootcamp Series. Thanks to Matt and Ed for the opportunity to get our stuff back in print once again!

Joe

Thanks Joe! I too am looking forward to putting together the set for the Bootcamp!!

Why, was I supposed to be offended? ;)

Not at all :D

Got the CDs in today, haven't had a chance to open and inspect them but, from the outside they look great :p Dr. Strange, disembodied hands, an electric barbarian, Geoff Tate and Mewtwo playing a fiddle :tickled: Thank you again Matt :D

Been sitting with these for about a week now and I have to say well done. All are worthy additions to my collection. Manta Ray and Inner Sanctum are the top two for me, with Manta Ray just edging out Inner Sanctum, mainly because Lance Harvill gives me a John Arch vibe and he is by far my favorite vocalist ever. Shame that it's the shortest of the five, Would love to hear more from these guys. Everything from the packaging to the mastering is top-notch and I will definitely be picking up the next wave. Now let's get that Grinder reissue out already!!! :)

Been sitting with these for about a week now and I have to say well done. All are worthy additions to my collection. Manta Ray and Inner Sanctum are the top two for me, with Manta Ray just edging out Inner Sanctum, mainly because Lance Harvill gives me a John Arch vibe and he is by far my favorite vocalist ever. Shame that it's the shortest of the five, Would love to hear more from these guys. Everything from the packaging to the mastering is top-notch and I will definitely be picking up the next wave. Now let's get that Grinder reissue out already!!! :)

Bill, you don't know how many times I asked Lance "is that ALL the material you have? are you sure?!" hahaha. I always kept hoping there were more demos, but there are none which is why I pressed it anyway only being 6 songs. I figured it HAD to be released no matter what.

Glad you are digging it all. There is a wave of current band Bootcamps coming in December and then we start up again in Feb with the PICTURE reissues, then GRINDER, SULTAN and hopefully ADDICTIVE in March. We will begin shipping at end of Feb I am sure.