Bootleg/Cover list?

Catharsis70

Apr 28, 2005
Been trying to find the cover song and bootleg list that was posted here a few times over the years. Anyone point me in the right direction.

Anthrax - Srevocnikufesin - 2007

Code:
Artist .................. : Anthrax
Title ................... : Srevocnikufesin
Release Date ............ : November 23, 2007
Genre ................... : Heavy Metal
Quality ................. : 320 kbps avg / 44.1KHz / Joint Stereo
Playtime ................ : 01:55:00 (145.MB)
Cover.................... : All Covers save into different link (See above)

Tracklist:

01- I'm Eighteen (Alice Cooper).
02- God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols).
03- Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Black Sabbath).
04- Antisocial (Trust).
05- Got The Time (Joe Jackson).
06- Bring The Noise (Public Enemy).
07- Protest And Survive (Discharge).
08- Parasite (Kiss).
09- Pipeline (The Chantays).
10- Le Sects (Trust).
11- Friggin In The Riggin (Sex Pistols).
12- Auf Wiedersehen (Cheap Trick).
13- Cowboy Song (Thin Lizzy).
14- London (The Smiths).
15- Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun (Beastie Boys).
16- She (Kiss).
17- Dethroned Emperor (Celtic Frost).
18- Celebrated Summer (Husker Du).
19- No Time This Time (The Police).
20- Watchin You (Kiss).
21- The Bends (Radiohead).
22- Remember Tomorrow (Iron Maiden).
23- Phantom Lord (Metallica).
24- Snap-id Rather Be Sleeping (DRI).
25- Ball Of Confusion (The temptations).
26- Exit (U2).
27- Next To You (The Police).
28- We're A Happy Family (Ramones).
29- Antisocial French Version (Trust).

http://rapidshare.com/files/196374784/Anthrax_-_Srevocnikufesin__2007__Volume_1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/196423388/Anthrax_-_Srevocnikufesin__2007__Volume_2.rar

Does anyone know WHY Anthrax has always done these cover tunes...is it because they are fans of those bands or did they just need something to fill the B-sides with?

T:)

I'd really like to know the covers that Scott Ian, Frank, & Charlie did when they were the 3-piece version of Anthrax, called "The Diseased". ...before S.O.D. They played a few shows, but not sure if there are any recordings.

I'd really like to know the covers that Scott Ian, Frank, & Charlie did when they were the 3-piece version of Anthrax, called "The Diseased". ...before S.O.D. They played a few shows, but not sure if there are any recordings.

???????????????,HUH ??????????????????

WTF :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Been trying to find the cover song and bootleg list that was posted here a few times over the years. Anyone point me in the right direction.

"Pipeline" is by The Ventures I think, though no doubt they were covering it themselves. One of my faves on Return of the Killer B's, I had high hopes we would see Scott and Danny shred it up on the reunion tour. Never mind. :Shedevil:

hey!!! you missed:

I feel fine - The Beatles (with Bush)
wicker man - Iron Maiden (with Bush and Ian)
whiplash - Metallica (Billy Milano and Scott Ian)

then we could also say:

War Inside My Head (Suicidal Tendencies) (live '86)
Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - Metallica (Whitfield Crane & Scott Ian)

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Parasite and No Time This Time are my personal favourites. They really should consider puting all those covers, b-side and soundtrack songs on a compilation disc one day (after releasing some new material)

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Parasite and No Time This Time are my personal favourites. They really should consider puting all those covers, b-side and soundtrack songs on a compilation disc one day (after releasing some new material)

They need to release a box set. I bet there's a lot of stuff they've done that we've never heard. Maybe a few Nelson tracks could make their way onto a box set (instead of an entire album worth).

And some soundboard live stuff.

They need to release a box set. I bet there's a lot of stuff they've done that we've never heard. Maybe a few Nelson tracks could make their way onto a box set (instead of an entire album worth).

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!:hotjump:

They'll do that after this reunion is over...just before Christmas in 2012...:)

T:)