bootlegs for christmas, my gift to you...

Hobo

Señor Member
Apr 8, 2002
Kata-land
www.stormrider.se
I´ll start this off with a moral statement:
due to copyrights, blah blah you know it all, if anyone doesnt like me spreading this, pm or mail me, and we can talk about it.
i do this for love of the music.
the band does not make anything of bootlegs, and therefore does not loose anything by me spreading them. i think ppl who sell or trade bootlegs has got the hole thing wrong somewhere... it is all because nothing beats a live show i like them, not to make money in no way.

As a late christmasgift to all of you, i have started my project in converting my bootlegsvideos to computer.

so far (i started it today) i have only two shows converted, Norrköping -93 and Karlstad -94, but more are to come,
and they are only available in .wmv format (i will make .mpg´s later, but those take so much more time to do)
the quality is not the best, but the audio is ok.
filesizes are pretty big (150+ Mb..) , and i wont split them at first, but if any of you modem ppl what them splited into single songs, or perhaps burned on cd and sent to you, just pm me, and i´ll see what i can do.

they can both be found by following the link -> ftp://katatonia.mine.nu

this is my christmas gift to all of you.

keep updated for more.

//Björn

Oh.... cheers, love and a billion thaks to Daniela for providing me with the shows... you made my (and probably some more ppl´s) year :) .

works on mine too. although my connection is too slow to even download endtime (my free call charges net d/c every 2 hours...) but i will ask a friend to d/l it so its all good...how long is it up there for? and thanks (Y)

Norrkoping:

1. Without God
2. Palace of Frost
3. Gateways of Bereavement
4. Tomb of Insomnia
5. ?

Karlstad:

1. Intro
2. Without God
3. Shades of Emerald Fields
4. Palace of Frost
5. Gateways of Bereavement
6. The Northern Silence
7. Home of Once Brave (Bathory Cover)

thank you alot, hobo, expecially for the paris gig! :)

Originally posted by Hobo
not too good video, pretty ok audio..
actually, i wouldn't recommend to download the gig in karlstad: it took me hours (and i have a fast connection) and you can't see almost anything [is the one in norrkoping of the same quality?].

you know, this is not a complaining, i just want to advise someone else who doesn't have a super-fast connection...

thank you again