Bootlegs :)

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
I got Several Bootlegs today and Yesterday

Metallica Live in San Fran 1982: The sound Quality on this one sucks Big time but its still cool to hear :)

Metallica Live in San Fran 1983: This is one of Cliffs First shows With Metallica Again the sound sucks But Damn its cool for a listen

A Guns 'n' Roses Show from 1988 : Very cool Decent sound excelent show

Iron Maiden Live from Japan in 1996: As far as Boots go this is one of the best I'v heard and I had always wanted to hear Blaze live with maiden So this one was a real treat

Children of Bodom Live in Germany in 2001: Pretty good sound Not a bad band Just starting to get into them I like thier sound :)

Iced Earth Live In Germany 1991: Its cool to have but the sound Is kinda terrible But Very cool to Hear This Early Version of Iced Earth live

Hey guys...can you divulge your bootleg sources? Or is it top secret? I am looking for some old Metallica with Cliff and always looking for VH and Motley among others. Ebay is all I know. ALSO, would you guys be interested in trading cdr's or vhs?

Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
I am willing to make copies for trade....
I got a tradelist of albums I make copies off on the Trade forum...but it's well out of date. If you're interested gimme a shout, if not I'll update it anyway cos it's gotta be done :p

tedvanfrehley said:
Hey guys...can you divulge your bootleg sources? Or is it top secret? I am looking for some old Metallica with Cliff and always looking for VH and Motley among others. Ebay is all I know. ALSO, would you guys be interested in trading cdr's or vhs?

Ted

Once I get a cd Burner I will be more than happy to Burn copies of all the boots I get For pretty much anybody :) If ya want to send something back thats cool I dont care I also Have some Slayer,Death and Inflames boots :) I will let you all know when I get a burner I hope to have one soon

I got a Killer ZZ Top at the 90th Harley Davidson B-Day Bash. Excellent, a lot of stuff they don't do anymore, two discs! They do the Beverly Hill Billies theme at the end...

Got the audio version of Crue @ Livestock '97, Burned a Metallica disc off the MTV '98, Reload, Rehearse, Request. Sounds fucking great.

I working on a few others. I also just burned a copy of the ZZ TOP show on CMT with their Redneck buddies Brooks & Dunn. I'm not a fan of country music, but you can hear their rock influences in their stuff. It was off my dish so the sound is digital & not analog! I can track everything from the couch with the damn remote!

Have Mercy!

Ayeka said:
What Di'Anno stuff you got?

Hi Ayeka ive just had a quick look and the only ones i could find are:

Maiden America Live Milwaukee 1981 *Soundboard Recording*
Iron Maiden The Big Heat Live Sun Plaza Tokyo 1981

Im sure ive got more Di anno stuff its just finding them as i put a few away ill let you know :)