Bootlegs

Wreath

As deh rain keeps falling
Feb 8, 2005
If anyone has any live Opeth bootlegs contact me on AIM at learningtolive77, thanks.

Yeah I can't figure out how to get any search results with the program. :cry:

If you're not getting any results, and you're behind a router or something, in the settings you might try changing your connection or status or something to "passive" instead of "active", and then try again.

That is of course, if you're connected to a hub. I'm not going into that though.

was anyone able to get or have a bootleg of Opeth covering Deep Purple - Solider Of Fortune on the damnation tour? my friend recorded the show, but inconveniently ran out of batteries when it came to that song...i just want to hear it again.

Grr I can't register on the sublevels forum. It says it's unavailabe.

I have a show called "welcome to the drapery falls cafe"...ok quality, but a cool setlist. I'll see if I can upload it - but I can't make zip files or any of that fancy shit, so I might not be able to do it....but I'll give it a shot.

edit: well, you can only upload one file, and I don't know how to compress the separate mp3s into one big zip file. if anyone wants, i can send this to them on AIM, then they can compress it and put it up on yousendit. anyway, here's the setlist:

"The Tuning" (this is peter and mike tuning up...fun!)
White Cluster
The Drapery Falls
Advent
Credence
DotF