Bootlegs?

I've seen vids from the US tour. There were technical issues, but a good performance despite those. The Wacken 1998, I think it was, had a nice vid of Universal on YouTube. It was mistakenly called Oceans Rise... I think that one was broadcasted too. Not sure why it is not on YouTube anymore...

Simen sucked as hell there.

I am probably going to be finished my Soul Sphere Parody in the next few days/week. It has been going slowly over a long time (READ: Months because of laziness) of me doing a small bits here and there but it is near completion, as long as I keep this slow pace up. I think it is funnier than the Genuine Pulse one I made in 2006.

I'll be honest in saying that the parody of Genuine Pulse made me stop listening to that song for a year untill I forgot all about it. :cry:

The Genuine Pulse parody has just the right balance of hilarity and grossness. Not so gross it becomes sick, but gross enough to give you a twisted smile.

Heya Borknagarians!

Nice thread, i'm also looking for Borknagar bootlegs.

The ones i have:
-Montreal '99
-Worcester '99
-Wacken '02
(if someones interested i could gladly share them)

Downloading Amsterdam '96 as we speak (hope it will finish someday...emule...)

I read in a Asgeir's thread about a Budapest '00 bootleg. Anyone might have it?:cry:

Nice forum you're running here, i'll try to stay active.:headbang:

Cheers everyone!:kickass:

My russian bootleg/pirate normal silver press CD's. Full size 2400x1000 pixels.

Borknagar - Quintessence
Label: Predator, 2000

Borknagar - Empiricism
Label: unknown, 2001

Vintersorg - Odemarken Son
Label: Spurk, 2000

I am probably going to be finished my Soul Sphere Parody in the next few days/week. It has been going slowly over a long time (READ: Months because of laziness) of me doing a small bits here and there but it is near completion, as long as I keep this slow pace up. I think it is funnier than the Genuine Pulse one I made in 2006.

Your parody seemed to be popular at Wacken. When Borknagar announced they were playing The Genuine Pulse, two guys behind me immediately shouted "Degenerate Balls!" then laughed a lot.