Bootlegs?

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Any aware of any bootlegs? I only have two videos and one CD. I have the Worchester show with Simen in 1999 I think and the Wacken 2003 show. And then a Live at Inferno mp3 bootleg. Is anyone aware of any others? God knows I've searched.

Also, anyone aware of any Arcturus bootlegs? I don't have any, well I have the ORIGINAL version of Shipwrecked Frontier Pioneer in audio format with all the beautiful and ugly flaws (apparently they changed a lot on the DVD). That's it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

There's a couple of videos from Inferno 2006 around the net. and there's a show on Amsterdam in 96 (If I remember correctly, with Simen on vocals).

Asgeir was recollecting bootleg material for the nevercoming Borknagar DVD. The wacken bootleg is from 2002 I think.

From Arcturus, there's a live bootleg video with Oyvind on vocals. I have it somewhere but just 3 songs. There's also some videos on youtube (kinetic, the chaos path, etx) with him. I downloaded a couple months ago an Arcturus live on Spain on mp3, but almost the same songs than Shipwrecked in Oslo and with poor quality :s. It supposed to be something of Arcturus live on 95-96 for AHS mini tour but it's more a urban legend IMO.

I found it on Emule.

About Arcturus bootlegs:

On this pc I have:

-Reharsal 93
-Live nebelmond party 2004 - video
-Live in Kristiansand 2004 - mp3
-Live in Lyon 2005 - video

I'm downloading:

-Arcturus live at Inferno 2005 - mp3... I didn't know that Arcturus played there on 2005

-Live at metalmania festival, poland 2005 - video

I just downloaded the Montreal gig with Simen on vocals. Pretty short...just 5 songs?? someone can tell me if that's total length?

1-Oceans Rise
2-A Tale Of Pagan Tongue
3-Nocturnal Vision
4-The Dawn Of The End
5-Ad Noctum

I will download eMule and check it out later... I hate p2p though I've been using rapidshare for a year.... I don't even know if eMule will work on Vista...

I was the one who posted the original Shipwrecked in Oslo version here a while ago.. Did you get it from me also?
Yeah, :p you sent me one huge chunk file, I broke it up into songs :D
the Reflections song is missing, but thanks anyway. it's pity that they re-record some vocal parts, it does not fit in the word "live"..

Yeah, I left out the instrumentals/solos I didn't have the patience...

I just downloaded the Montreal gig with Simen on vocals. Pretty short...just 5 songs?? someone can tell me if that's total length?

1-Oceans Rise
2-A Tale Of Pagan Tongue
3-Nocturnal Vision
4-The Dawn Of The End
5-Ad Noctum

If you rip the audio of that and upload ti I will be very thankful!

Someone from the band (probably Erik) will tell you guys that they don't mind talking about bootlegs, but don't be passing links around in the forum. :cry:

I have no problems with bootlegs, well almost:
-Some of the bootlegs are captured on disasterous gigs and those don't give the band much cred. Like Wachen 1998, Amsterdam (with Cradle of Filth). Then I think Montreal was a good gig, think we playd only halfhour or 40 min yes, so 5 songs is too few, should be 6-8. Nick Barker on drums there, good stuff. Worchester also I think, the usa- tour was pretty good.

The Worchester show is really great, haven't had the chance to see any others except for the Wacken 2003 but that gig wasn't that great in my opinion, not bad though. It's true that sometimes a bad performance is captured but all bands have off times and an educated person won't judge off that (although to a person new to the band it might influence them badly). Personally, I like to see little mistakes live and improvisations, it's alright with me. If I wanted to hear the flawless track I'd listen to the CD.

I have no problems with bootlegs, well almost:
-Some of the bootlegs are captured on disasterous gigs and those don't give the band much cred. Like Wachen 1998, Amsterdam (with Cradle of Filth). Then I think Montreal was a good gig, think we playd only halfhour or 40 min yes, so 5 songs is too few, should be 6-8. Nick Barker on drums there, good stuff. Worchester also I think, the usa- tour was pretty good.

Thanx a lot Jens! I'll search for the another songs. The Montreal and Worcester gigs were awesome!! Nick was pretty solid on drums and overall the band played great, I like a lot the Wacken 2002 gig too!

BTW, someone recorded the past Screamfest gig???

I've seen vids from the US tour. There were technical issues, but a good performance despite those. The Wacken 1998, I think it was, had a nice vid of Universal on YouTube. It was mistakenly called Oceans Rise... I think that one was broadcasted too. Not sure why it is not on YouTube anymore...