Borknagar Dvd In The Making - Need Bootlegs!!!

:lol: You're evil! Then I'm hoping for the first thing you said, that you HAVE to.

But I mean... why not finish this DVD as it is now, then in the future if you guys happen to do a tour/play a festival and record a show... then release another one with that newer material? Gives us fans something and there's more money to be made that way for you guys, not saying that is an issue for you or anything but it's an incentive. Might involve a little more work but definitely worth it, I think. Your call though :p

I'll add in another point that... maybe you want to wait so you can release a nice dvd full of material chronicling the band's whole existence (well, using whatever material is available) but I wouldn't mind to have something to watch now, kind of like a compilation of older material/shows and then maybe see another more professional dvd of a recorded show in the future. A lot of people would agree, others will disagree but that is just my hope... but in the end it really comes down to what you and the guys think is best for the band.

You guys are like my mother who hears what she wants to hear...

:lol: You can't wave bacon in front of a starving dog and expect nothing to happen :p even though that's not what you did at all.... but you can't blame us for getting excited and jumping to conclusions out of hope.

In all seriousness I understand though, you said you MIGHT have to complete it, but no promises. We shouldn't be expecting it any time soon unless otherwise directed in the future. :lol: I just thought I could talk you into finishing it since it's on the table :D

:lol: You can't wave bacon in front of a starving dog and expect nothing to happen :p even though that's not what you did at all.... but you can't blame us for getting excited and jumping to conclusions out of hope.

In all seriousness I understand though, you said you MIGHT have to complete it, but no promises. We shouldn't be expecting it any time soon unless otherwise directed in the future. :lol: I just thought I could talk you into finishing it since it's on the table :D

Hehe, the only thing that can actually talk me into it is called money. Making a DVD like this will be extremely time consuming. We'll see what happens here...

Uh, the talk about bacon made me hungry...

Hehe, the only thing that can actually talk me into it is called money

But I mean... why not finish this DVD as it is now, then in the future if you guys happen to do a tour/play a festival and record a show... then release another one with that newer material? Gives us fans something and there's more money to be made that way for you guys, not saying that is an issue for you or anything but it's an incentive. Might involve a little more work but definitely worth it, I think. Your call though :p

:lol: 2 DVDs should make more money than 1 alone :p

Making a DVD like this will be extremely time consuming. We'll see what happens here...

Yes it will, but it will be totally worth it I think. If not for the feeling of accomplishment and the fact you've pleased us all, then for monetary return you will get from your investment of time. Whatever though, I won't bother you anymore with it, I've said my piece. I just hope you decide to do it sooner than later but if I have to wait then I have to wait :p Whenever it is finished it will be a real pleasure to own though.

As it stands, the amount of gig footage you have is more than you'd see on almost any band Dvd. I'd personally be happy with even that much.

Oh crap I hope not :cry: .

Maybe Asgeir is drunk or something :rolleyes: .

Anyway, even though I know it's time consuming, I believe that if you want the money you should release the DVD to get some :rolleyes: .

Anyway, DVD is dead so you should make it in Blu-Ray format (because HD-DVD lost hehehe) :) .

You'd be the 1st Norsk Black-Metal band to have a release in Blu-Ray! You'd beat Dimmu! Not that there's a competition or something, but still it'd be cool :lol: .

Oh crap I hope not :cry: .

Maybe Asgeir is drunk or something :rolleyes: .

Anyway, even though I know it's time consuming, I believe that if you want the money you should release the DVD to get some :rolleyes: .

Anyway, DVD is dead so you should make it in Blu-Ray format (because HD-DVD lost hehehe) :) .
BlueRay as far as music Dvds go is a waste of time. They're a waste of time unless its games...

You brute. :mad:

Black and white super 8 is the way to go here.

True! :)

Kazaum said:
BlueRay as far as music Dvds go is a waste of time. They're a waste of time unless its games...

I admit there would be a lot of free space left, I mean, bands don't even fill a 4.7GB cd. However, I believe it allows the band to release better quality and more material.

The first is what I believe bands should focus on, amazing-sounding concerts (imagine Blind Guardian -ITTLG- or Iced Earth -AIA- live with that quality!), but if bands want to fill a 47.5GB cd well, I don't really mind (would take forever to watch and only Iron Maiden or Priest or Mötorhead and the likes would be able to fill one :lol:).