Borknagar Dvd In The Making - Need Bootlegs!!!

TheRealLazare said:
Followed by your drunk-assed ramblings in the tourbus :D

is that to say that these ramblings came out of his ass? or that he was so drunk that his ass was drunk as well?

We have finally started working on a Borknagar DVD. However, there will probably be another studio album (meaning another epic after "Epic". Duh.) before the DVD surfaces. We got lots and lots of video material from the recordings of "Quintessence", "Empiricism" and "Epic". We got all shows I've played with the band (some shows with three cameras running), and we've got a lot of stupid backstage and touring stuff. Øystein has a couple of hours from the US tour but we need more – especially bootlegs from the 90s! We are basically looking for as much video material as possible so let us know what you have! Did you smuggle a camera into a Borknagar show? Let us have a copy of it! Bootlegs are welcome!!!

- Asgeir

Sorry to bump this thread but I'm curious, please don't hate me! But the other epic after "Epic" has been out for a while now and I'm still curious as to what is going on with this possible DVD release. I googled it and can't find any answers, so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sorry to bump this thread but I'm curious, please don't hate me! But the other epic after "Epic" has been out for a while now and I'm still curious as to what is going on with this possible DVD release. I googled it and can't find any answers, so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Wow, didn't realize it's THAT long ago I started this project... Haven't had time to actually work on the DVD so it's still only on the "want to do"-list.

Wow, didn't realize it's THAT long ago I started this project... Haven't had time to actually work on the DVD so it's still only on the "want to do"-list.

Yes, time flies fast. I can understand that :p But I hope that this has brought it back up to your attention and that you can find some time to get this DVD ready and out sometime soon, within the next year :saint:

I'm not going to lie and say it will be out the next, hmmmmm, 2 years. But who knows. People believe in the strangest things.

:(, that is a bit disappointing but I guess would rather hear a new album first and foremost so I am willing to wait, just please complete it eventually for us! :p.

Just make sure that the Vintersorg and Vortex performing Colossus together is on.

Don't be surprised if it is...

- Asgeir

Do you think it would be possible to post this for us in the meantime, if you have it that is, as a treat in the meantime? I would LOVE to hear it. Thanks!

Wow, a Bork DVD!!!!!!!

Hurrah!!!

*smiley attack!*

:headbang: :kickass: :Spin: :worship: :Smokin: :yow: :hotjump: :danceboy: :headbang:

^ That translates as: I'm really happy.

Damn if I only had some Bork stuff I could give to you I'd be really happy. I only have Bork original releases :Smug:. And I went to Oslo. I guess that kind of counts hehe. Oh and I made a review for Bork's Origin, check it out here:

http://www.metalicos.com/Paginas/Compact Disc/Resenas/Borknagar_Origin.htm

Remember who is your #1 Costa Rican fan! :)

EDIT: Damn, two years... I'll be old then! :p T.T
Well time certainly flies by, so I guess that we won't even notice the wait and we'll soon have a Bork DVD in our hands.

And yeah, it'd be great if you release a new album, make a tour, record one concert of that tour and then release it on the new DVD :) .

And i so want to see/hear Colossus with both Simen and Vintersorg!