Borknagar bootlegs. Anyone?

As you all probably know, we're currently working on the new website. Believe it or not, but it's veeeery close to launch! While working on the site trying to come up with ideas for it I was thinking about bootlegs. It would be cool to make a list of live recordings - both audio and video. I would even like to put up some clips. BUT the thing is; I don't have a single "public bootleg" myself. Of course I got hours and hours of video recordings myself (have all live shows I've done with Borkis), but it would be cool putting up clips from fans.

So, the question is: Does anyone here have anything we can use?

I promise we will NOT send dogs and lawyers to get you (well, unless you have something that is way too extreme hehe).

Please know that we also have plans for making a DVD some time (don't know when) so we might want to use the recordings for that as well.

- Asgeir

Well, I recorded your gig at the Infernofestival last year.
It was aired on the radio so I streamed it and ripped it.
Unfortunatly I don't have the first tracks, cause the sound
was so bad they didn't want to air it!!! *grrr* hehe... :eek:P

But, if you're interested I'll be happy to upload it
somewhere for you... :eek:)

I knew that Borki was gonna make a DVD! Just recently I thought: how cool would it be! Vintersorg is gonna release one, so Borki has to as well. And voila, here is Asgeir's announcement. I'm a visionary. ;) So, Asgeir, when will the 2-CD wooden box with the acoustic recordings be released that I've foreseen?

Originally posted by Somber Soul
I knew that Borki was gonna make a DVD! Just recently I thought: how cool would it be! Vintersorg is gonna release one, so Borki has to as well. And voila, here is Asgeir's announcement. I'm a visionary. ;) So, Asgeir, when will the 2-CD wooden box with the acoustic recordings be released that I've foreseen?

Hehehe, very good one, I'd love to see it with a bork... ;)

well, i have cdr bootleg from Inferno Fest 2000. sounds are very nice, i heard lots of worst bootlegs.
tracklist:
1 The Eye Of Odin
2 Oceans Rise
3 The Tale Of A Pagan Time
4 The Black Token
5 Ad Noctum
6 Gods Of My World
7 Icon Dreams
8 Colossus
9 The Dawn Of The End

total time: 44:14

if you want Asgeir copy or something, send me message

Originally posted by Morgana

Hehehe, very good one, I'd love to see it with a bork... ;)

Not only with a Bork but a Borkennager! ;) Not the real thing but a fluffy toy animal, of course.

Okay...back to serious. I haven't heard a single live song by Borknagar. I only remember this short video clip on the old Borknagar homepage...it was "Ad Noctum"...clearly filmed with a handy-cam.

Originally posted by asgeir
As you all probably know, we're currently working on the new website. Believe it or not, but it's veeeery close to launch! While working on the site trying to come up with ideas for it I was thinking about bootlegs. It would be cool to make a list of live recordings - both audio and video. I would even like to put up some clips. BUT the thing is; I don't have a single "public bootleg" myself. Of course I got hours and hours of video recordings myself (have all live shows I've done with Borkis), but it would be cool putting up clips from fans.

So, the question is: Does anyone here have anything we can use?

I promise we will NOT send dogs and lawyers to get you (well, unless you have something that is way too extreme hehe).

Please know that we also have plans for making a DVD some time (don't know when) so we might want to use the recordings for that as well.

- Asgeir

I've got some pictures from Working Class Hero... Interested?

[Originally posted by Eldzik [/i]
well, i have cdr bootleg from Inferno Fest 2000. sounds are very nice, i heard lots of worst bootlegs.
tracklist:
1 The Eye Of Odin
2 Oceans Rise
3 The Tale Of A Pagan Time
4 The Black Token
5 Ad Noctum
6 Gods Of My World
7 Icon Dreams
8 Colossus
9 The Dawn Of The End

total time: 44:14
----------------------

Someone mentioned Audiogalaxy. I downloaded some livesongs from there, but I dont know where and when they were played. Mr V speaks some nordic language between the songs. There are 7 songs, same as the list above minus Eye and Icon Dreams, so I guess I have the same gig partially as Eldzik. The sound is good indeed, and I like the Simen-era songs better with mr V's voice.