Borknagar Dvd In The Making - Need Bootlegs!!!

I'd really like to see a Borknagar DVD too, it would be the brightest gem in my collection :)

it's probably totally useless to bump this thread again, but i'm gonna give it a shot anyway. It has to be done once in a while, until something finally happens :p

so, what's the official word on the releasing of a DVD? should we forget all about it or is there still hope? and what's exactly the reason it hasn't been out yet?

Who knows... if it's too costly to release a DVD I'd even pay just to download a bunch of old clips from Vortex days to recent... I WANT TO SEE THE RUMOURED COLOSSUS OF ANDREAS AND SIMEN SINGING TOGETHER!

it's probably totally useless to bump this thread again, but i'm gonna give it a shot anyway. It has to be done once in a while, until something finally happens :p

so, what's the official word on the releasing of a DVD? should we forget all about it or is there still hope? and what's exactly the reason it hasn't been out yet?

Perhaps lack of time? Or perhaps lack of interest/commitment from the band?

Asgeir was really interested but then he went all Vegas on us, with him there was actually a chance something might happen. But I think it'll be really difficult to see a Bork live release/DVD, since the band doesn't seem to show much interest. I think Dave was interested, but who knows.

And IMO it's great that you bumped this thread again, this lets the band know that we're interested in a DVD. Make it a 100 copies ltd. edition, I don't care, it'd just be nice to have the DVD.

So let's force them to make one :D

Nearly every great band already published a DVD, why should Borknagar not? C'mon guys... give it a chance, the material should be right in front of you. I'm sure many many people would like to hold an official visual Borknagar release in their hands.

Dave, we're counting on you :worship:

Sorry, Im in the middle of trying to book Wimbley so we can film a propper dvd lol.

Wouldnt that rule more than ever? Ya, like Ive said before, I think something will become of a DVD sooner than later. The overall attitude in the band has been really positive in these past few months. We all had a really fun time playing live with eachother and know what we could do on an official release. There are just so many things that need to be worked on right now in order to get Universal to you so Im guessing that those things with be the focus for the time being until something else could out of the water.....Give it time.

^ hahaha give it time - look op page one, this thread is 5 years old :D seriously, thnx for giving us some hope once again! :kickass:i guess somebody can bump this thread again in something like 5 months, just to keep you guys on your toes :p

damn, I WANT TO SEE THE RUMOURED COLOSSUS OF ANDREAS AND SIMEN SINGING TOGETHER![x2] :worship:

^ Thanks for bumping it anyhow, it reminds the band that we want a live release. Blu-ray, preferably ;) .

I think that the guys could do a Universal tour :)p get it? A universal tour), choose a nice, private venue (Wacken won't do IMO) and record the show. I'd say somewhere in Norway or Germany, since I think most fans are there, but I'm just guessing.

It's great that the guys are more motivated to do a live release now, I think Dave somehow influenced there ('tis always the drummer :p ), so Dave well, keep telling the guys :kickass: .

I'd say somewhere is Oslo, though where is Borknagar most popular? German fans are always lively and up for music though, so that would be a good palce as well.

yeah, preferrably Oslo or somewhere else in southern Norway.. chances to hear some old stuff (maybe from s/t, which would be great) would be highest there.

I'm afraid I can't agree with a location in Germany since bootlegs didn't show such a big audience?

Would be great if Garm would join them for a few songs, if they'd ever do a special dvd show. now that he's finally overcome his stage shyness (with the Ulver shows earlier this year) I think it's not entirely impossible for that to happen.