Borknagar rejoined by former vocalists

Great news!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Borknagar have after long negotiation finally signed contracts with former singers Simen Hestnæs and Garm. They will rejoin the band from April 1st and a world tour is currently being planned. The new album "Epic" will be released in June and the band is looking forward to going on tour with not less than 3 singers on stage! Hestnæs will also play bass, while Vintersorg will take on guitar duties. Founder of the band, Øystein G. Brun, comments; "Iron Maiden have 3 guitarists so I don't see a problem with Borknagar having 3 singers. Nothing can touch Borknagar after this!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Asgeir

Fucking awesome.
Please come to Malmö.
There is alot of Borknagar fans here.

HEYY.
That is not nice getting our hopes up like that :mad:.
It was good one tho. :headbang:

Crueeellll... but nice... good one Asgeir. And if this were true, I think I just might die. But yeah the lineup would totally make sense!

I'm sure Vintersorg and Simen would fight over who was the better vocalist or who's hair was shinier. And Garm would just kick all of their asses and then wander off and due some more jazz tunes.

But don't get me wrong. I love you, Vintersorg and worship Vortex. But Garm because of the Aspera hiems symphonia rules!!!!