BORKNAGAR announces first ever tour of South America

But "The Eye of Oden" is a must. I don't live in South America but still it would be great to see that song played live on youtube ;) Cheers.

Yeah man, you're right. But I can't blame bands. You know, situation in this part of the globe is kinda fucked up, and probably no one wants to go to play and lose money in the way. And also there is a BIG security problem (not talking about fans, but "normal" robbers).
That's what makes it awesome. When I watched Flight 666 it made such a huge impression on me, how Iron Maiden's South American fans were so elated, and put up with so much from the government, to see the band play... it was kind of heartbreaking at times. Cheers guys!

OMG! Borknagar announce a Rio de Janeiro show! H*** SH**!
borknagarsouthrj.jpg

Someone knows if the tickets are for sale for the show in Argentina? I don't have news about it =/.

I need to know the same, since I'm planning to attend the gig there too.

I wonder if the reference to Vortex as 'ex-Dimmu Borgir' member was necessary... not at all, right? He's a former Borknagar singer anyway.

edit: I guess there are some teenagers that listen Dimmu and don't know nothing about Borknagar.

I wonder if the reference to Vortex as 'ex-Dimmu Borgir' member was necessary... not at all, right? He's a former Borknagar singer anyway.

edit: I guess there are some teenagers that listen Dimmu and don't know nothing about Borknagar.

It's all about marketing, I guess. Most people will go to the gigs if they see "ohhhh a former Emo Burger member!".

New here. :D

And yes,I'll go to the gig in São Paulo. I was happy cause it'll be near my work...

Also I hope u guys enjoy our food, São Paulo is well known to have some of the best cuicines. Since u'll be in Argentina too, eating Churrasco would be a nice try. ;)

New here. :D

And yes,I'll go to the gig in São Paulo. I was happy cause it'll be near my work...

Also I hope u guys enjoy our food, São Paulo is well known to have some of the best cuicines. Since u'll be in Argentina too, eating Churrasco would be a nice try. ;)

Oh yes, a nice Asado it's a very good choice :p. And you must try the Empanadas XD.

I can't wait anymore =/, the tickets are not for sale here in Argentina =/.